This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL) Singapore Availability?

Itscgh
Star I
May I know when Asus Zenfone 6 will be available for sales in Singapore? 
It's gonna be my next daily phone ?
Please come to Singapore! 

27 REPLIES 27

rimyeosy
Star II
If Asus Singapore will launch the new asus zenfone 6 in Asus Store

alwor
Star II
Hi Asus,
Just wondering, why you as an asian based Company did not think of focusing in releasing this phone is All ASIAN Market place first (especially south east ASIA)? We have been waiting for your phone since the release date.
You are gonna to lose your customer fan base if you keep on neglecting your customers.
Please Wake UP and start to ship it NOW

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Thank you for your support @alwor but unfortunately it's not so easy. There are not enough phones to launch World Wide and we believe that the countries we already have launched our phone in, is the right strategy for us. You may disagree and we respect that but this was the choice we made.

alwor
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Thank you for your support @alwor but unfortunately it's not so easy. There are not enough phones to launch World Wide and we believe that the countries we already have launched our phone in, is the right strategy for us. You may disagree and we respect that but this was the choice we made.

View post
thanks for the reply. But may i know why Asus ever bother to ask us to register for our interest like what you guys are doing right now for ROG 2? (https://sg.store.asus.com/game-changer)
REX6BS61WISU.png

If you never ask, you will never know how many people are interested. Below are one of the forums where people are interested in buying and they are shipping from other countries. (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/android-user-group-323/asus-zenfone-6-a-6041910-24.html)

For me, one of the main deal breakers for purchasing outside of your launch countries is that ASUS does not support Global warranty for mobile devices. So, if you wanna delay the launch here, then please allow free Global warranty.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We wouldn't have that form for you to fill out if we weren't planning on launching in Singapore. Yes, it's coming! I can't say when just yet, we're going to announce that later, but it will be this year.