Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The next update has arrived. Security patch 5/8/21 plus some minor bug fixes
21 REPLIES 21

topolov
Rising Star II
Well, I don't know, probably I am doing something wrong if Asus Camera making such shots
image.png
While Open Camera and Google Cam are ok in the same conditions.
image.png
It's not just ghosting/blur/whatever. It's lack of details as well.
I don't know how it really works on hardware and software level, I assume @edddd  is right and instead of one-shot mode
image.png
Asus camera really makes multiple shots without OIS, while being in auto mode with auto HDR.
Anyway, since developers don't care, I don't see any reasons to complain about this again, it's just the waste of time.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

Well, I don't know, probably I am doing something wrong if Asus Camera making such shots

image.png

While Open Camera and Google Cam are ok in the same conditions.

image.png

It's not just ghosting/blur/whatever. It's lack of details as well.

I don't know how it really works on hardware and software level, I assume @edddd  is right and instead of one-shot mode

image.png

Asus camera really makes multiple shots without OIS, while being in auto mode with auto HDR.

Anyway, since developers don't care, I don't see any reasons to complain about this again, it's just the waste of time.

View post
We have to say something,all of us ,then at least we can say we tried.
If we say nothing then it's garanteed nothing will happen

CVonC
Rising Star II
We've all been saying a lot and for ages. Yet the story is the same every time 😴

slimghost
Rising Star I
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/189627#Comment_189627

We have to say something,all of us ,then at least we can say we tried.

If we say nothing then it's garanteed nothing will happen

View post
Well, it should be posted separately as an issue, and probably you can insert all of the above comments and photos. Anyways, HDR ghosting is present in many devices and the solution even may partially come as an improvement for the postprocessing it is tricky, but worth a try to point this out to the moderators, again, as a separate thread.

CVonC
Rising Star II
It was posted as a separate issue and duly ignored.