k_huat
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 5
Firmware Version: .176
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm experiencing a weak haptic vibration this whole day. I tried to restart phone, clear cache, maximize the vibration intensity but it doesn't feel the same strength like before.
I test it with the Akira holding the phone horizontally but only feel the vibration on the right but not the left. Is this normal? Anyone can help? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

ronald1985
Community Legend I
k_huat

Sorry to all. This issue doesn't not exist actually. I feel the haptic vibration weaker bcoz I changed my holding position to the middle of the phone; previously I hold the phone at the bottom that's why I felt greater haptic. Sorry to bother u all

View post
No problem at all, it's all part of investigating the issue initially. Glad you have figured it out.
Don't worry about bothering us, it is what the forum is about 😉

k_huat
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/189170#Comment_189170

No problem at all, it's all part of investigating the issue initially. Glad you have figured it out.

Don't worry about bothering us, it is what the forum is about 😉

View post
@ronald1985 👍
It would be great if Asus can add another haptic motor at the top of phone also, this would definitely increase the gamer playing experience. Btw just a suggestion ✌️