Jon_P
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG3 phone
Firmware Version: WW_Phone-18.0410.2108.158
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: Usually
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Netflix
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Everytime i watch on netflix it seems it flickers from bright to dark. Tried other shows and reinstalling and installing seems does not work
6 REPLIES 6

Jon_P
Star I
Tried showing refresh rate on my screen but seems recording using rog3 screen recorder drops it to 60 fps and wont have that flicker effect. Instead using my old phone to records the issue you can see the refresh rate is always changing. You can see at video that everytime it changes refresh rate from 144 which has like a wave white light to 120.... I feel having epileptic attack from watching videos in netflix hope they could address this issue as fast as they can.!!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Jon P

Tried showing refresh rate on my screen but seems recording using rog3 screen recorder drops it to 60 fps and wont have that flicker effect. Instead using my old phone to records the issue you can see the refresh rate is always changing. You can see at video that everytime it changes refresh rate from 144 which has like a wave white light to 120.... I feel having epileptic attack from watching videos in netflix hope they could address this issue as fast as they can.!!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/UXI0OGBNVD74/20210907-143501-1.mp4

View post
Go into settings and enable the HW setting