Pleasantjoy
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 5 ultimate
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Anyone having issues on rog phone 5/ultimate that when your finger moves a tiny bit on the screen it doesn't register the movement? (for sniping games) I tried everything even with x mode on and with all sensitivity set to highest 2 or even glove mode. Even my old razer phone 2 seems smoother with the screen with scrolling and small movements.

8 REPLIES 8

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Did you use tempered glass?
If yes then that's the problem

Pleasantjoy
Star II
I thought that was the problem so I peeled it off. Nothing changed. The pixel skip on slow movement simply makes this phone unplayable on precision based games.

marcelomes44
Star I
Pleasantjoy

I thought that was the problem so I peeled it off. Nothing changed. The pixel skip on slow movement simply makes this phone unplayable on precision based games.

View post
Are you sure it has the original factory screen?

marcelomes44
Star I
Pleasantjoy

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog phone 5 ultimate
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Anyone having issues on rog phone 5/ultimate that when your finger moves a tiny bit on the screen it doesn't register the movement? (for sniping games) I tried everything even with x mode on and with all sensitivity set to highest 2 or even glove mode. Even my old razer phone 2 seems smoother with the screen with scrolling and small movements.

Slow movement doesn't register even on high sensitivity
I have the same problem with my Rog phone 5, did it solve it?