This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAC Bluetooth codec not working after oreo

writuraj_nath
Star I
I have Asus Max pro M1 3gb varient , and my Sony WI- C200 has AAC as the highest codec supported and was working perfectly fine on Oreo. After the pie update and now on 10 the hd audio option under the Bluetooth has gone. My other Sony Xperia phone is paired and it is showing the hd option. I think it's a bug on Asus roms.
4 REPLIES 4

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we request you to provide us your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.

melania
Star I
I have Asus Max pro M1 3gb varient , and my Sony WI- C200 has AAC as the highest codec supported and was working perfectly fine on Oreo.
infographics.jpg

writuraj_nath
Star I
fussion_ASUS

Hi, we request you to provide us your device's latest firmware version. You can follow the below instructions to do the same: Settings -- About -- Software Information.

View post
QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2012.438-20201203
I am using the latest beta android 10

writuraj_nath
Star I
fussion_ASUS

View post
writuraj.nath

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178607#Comment_178607

QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2012.438-20201203

I am using the latest beta android 10

View post
whatsapp-image-2021-08-01-at-7-05-47-pm-281-29.jpeg
whatsapp-image-2021-08-01-at-7-05-47-pm.jpeg
unlike on Oreo there is not HD audio selection option anymore on pie and Q. I can't select from the developer option also as it reverts back to SBC .