Weather app stopped updating temperatures automatically after Android 11 upgrade
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ZenFone 7 Pro
- Firmware Version:
- Rooted or not:
- Frequency of Occurrence:
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Weather 184.108.40.206_210323
- Build number: RKQ1.200710.002.30.41.69.78_20210623
- Baseband version: M220.127.116.11-Tequila_001522
- Kernel version: [email protected] #1Wed Jun 23 05:10:24 CST 2021
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Tried clearing cache and storage and setting battery optimization to not optimized for the weather app. Got it working for a couple of days until it stopped working again so it won't update temperatures automatically in the widget and app icon anymore no matter what I do. However, it updates temperatures if I manually click on the widget or app icon. So it looks like Android 11 upgrade broke the weather app somehow. Please fix it.