This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone8:SubPar battery life and phone Body heating up beyond comfortable at hand

M_Hafiz
Star I
Hi, have anyone here facing the battery issue where in 12 hrs, need to charging the phone 3-4 times. The usage of the phone is mainly for whatsapp messaging and occasionally camera.
I found th battery is ridiculously draining fast.
When using camera, the body is heating up sharply, i barely can use the camera beyond 5 minutes as the heat is unbearable. the same thing happen when i am in video call.
Thanks in advance
screenshot-20210602-085913605.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
M Hafiz

Hi, have anyone here facing the battery issue where in 12 hrs, need to charging the phone 3-4 times. The usage of the phone is mainly for whatsapp messaging and occasionally camera.

I found th battery is ridiculously draining fast.

When using camera, the body is heating up sharply, i barely can use the camera beyond 5 minutes as the heat is unbearable. the same thing happen when i am in video call.

Thanks in advance

screenshot-20210602-085913605.jpg

Zenfone8:SubPar battery life and phone Body heating up beyond comfortable at hand
Android system is quite high and it might have a explanation but it will be very hard to find out why. Sometimes a factory reset is the easiest way to fix it. I also recommend you to not use always on display as it currently consumes too much battery during idle. I hope with time that we will be able to offer an option where it turns on only when you touch the screen.
taufixmns

Got the same issue during whatsapp video call, phone got very hot. I did feedback to asus, don't think any of its suggestions was helpful.

screenshot-20210607-070410074.jpg

View post
whatsapp video calls is demanding to any phone and it will drain your battery as fast as playing genshin impact.