This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Issues after update

ZT-69a2c90b
Star I
I am having issues with discord and other calling apps, the person on the other side reported that my voice is not audible to them and it echos their voice to them. please release a hotfix immediately since i mainly use discord for calling. please fix this issue in days otherwise i will have to buy a new phone if this issue stay in this phone
22 REPLIES 22

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171632#Comment_171632

Learn from Samsung from what? Have you seen the issues with S21 on their own forum lately? All phones will have their own fair share of bugs. No phones are perfect. Not even Samsung or iPhones. Ask any manufacturer or read up their terms of condition, they will never promise a bug free software.

View post
Hey there , here you are why haven't you replied to my thread where I'm facing drastic battery drain issues . Haha ,let me tell you because you yourself know that there is some actual problem and you can not debate . For God sake brother stop poking everybody in this community and start to accept the problems that we as a consumer are facing . Be honest with yourself atleast 👍🏻

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171634#Comment_171634

Hey there , here you are why haven't you replied to my thread where I'm facing drastic battery drain issues . Haha ,let me tell you because you yourself know that there is some actual problem and you can not debate . For God sake brother stop poking everybody in this community and start to accept the problems that we as a consumer are facing . Be honest with yourself atleast 👍🏻

View post
Actually, I don't have battery drains. There's a reason why I didn't reply back to your post - you don't need my help 😝 Maybe one day, I will make one post regarding an issue. Until then, I have nothing to report. But thanks for your concern.

ronald1985
Community Legend I

foobajinga1234503@gmail.com

I am having issues with discord and other calling apps, the person on the other side reported that my voice is not audible to them and it echos their voice to them. please release a hotfix immediately since i mainly use discord for calling. please fix this issue in days otherwise i will have to buy a new phone if this issue stay in this phone

Voice Issues after update
To the OP, I note no one mentioned about whether you were playing on games or have X-mode on. If you had any of these, then in Amoury Crate under the Console menu, there's an option to disable the fan when the microphone is active. This doesn't resolve the echo issue though.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171637#Comment_171637

Actually, I don't have battery drains. There's a reason why I didn't reply back to your post - you don't need my help 😝 Maybe one day, I will make one post regarding an issue. Until then, I have nothing to report. But thanks for your concern.

View post
Reason is the truth if you want to agree 😅😂, the battery drain issue exists and faced by many others too . After sharing a ss it is clear that the battery drained really quick and you can not do anything about it , maybe due to hardware or some other issue but it is there and you couldn't defend it , that's it. 👍🏻

shahir91my
Star I
omg i have same problem lates update firmware mic low volume please help someone fix this please.