Rog Software Bug

Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2104.49
Rooted or not: Non rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Adcanced settings-Gestures
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
Inside settings-advanced settings under gestures tab even after turning on "double tap volume button to open camera" it is not opening the camera
screenshot-20210611-210320264.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

quangchuot1509
Star III
i think it's the translate mistake, just double click power button and it will open camera.

Sibi
Rising Star II
quangchuot1509

i think it's the translate mistake, just double click power button and it will open camera.

View post
No bro tried...not working

Sibi
Rising Star II
Think they added the feature but forgot to add the code to activate it...same goes for one handed mode as well...I can turn on one handed mode in qs by enabling it under developer options but it is not working only the toggle can be turned on or off

quangchuot1509
Star III
Sibi

Think they added the feature but forgot to add the code to activate it...same goes for one handed mode as well...I can turn on one handed mode in qs by enabling it under developer options but it is not working only the toggle can be turned on or off

View post
quite strange! I can do that with my phone, here is my screen record.