krnapj
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog -5
Firmware Version: everything updated to latest version
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:quite frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I bought rog 5 , after reading about its specs , but it does not give stable fps in pubg , from 60-30 sometimes 7 even 1 . What kind of gaming phone is this if it's fps drops below 30 even at 36 c temp. ?
I shifted from iphone xr to this rog 5, worst mistake of my life .
Driving a vehicle is also not smooth even at 60 fps , it is not smooth at all.
Aerocooler 5 is also just a waste of money , it lowers the temp by only 3 degrees and you guys advertised that it lowers the temp by 10-15 degrees, what a scam .
And if I plug in my hyper x headphones on the phones 3.5 mm jack , my teammates cannot hear me ( ofcourse, when I am not using the aerocooler) but when I plug it into the aerocooler 3.5 mm jack , they can hear me fine , what is that about ?
Also , I don't know if you can notice / understand it or not , but while firing the corsair automatically kind of jumps upward and leftward , I have attached a video of it , it does not happen every time but happens very frequently so you can't ignore it .
So many problems , if you cannot fix these things I might have to go back to my iphone XR n I will never buy android for life .
========================================

26 REPLIES 26

krnapj
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

You demonstrate again extreme lack of understanding how things work, so let me enlighten you once again.

There is no such thing as a "game optimized" for framerates. As for your CODM claim, well that's only wishful thinking. The Ipad had 120hz screens for years and there is still no 120hz update in sight. As far as crossplay is concerned the android segment has clear advantages over IOS if you use a proper device.

My information is unbiased and factual correct. Wheter you like it or not these are simply true statements that have been measured and proven.

As for your surface pro statement, depending on model you are correct. As for your pen statement, it greatly depends on quality, resolution and application you're using, since you don't have a surface pro you'd obviously not know. Same goes for the Ipad as well.

Sorry to burst your bubble but higher FPS than refreshrate absolutely makes sense, as there are multiple benefits for that as well, this is why you see in the pro league that everyone plays uncapped FPS. Specifically in the case of Pubg FPS is direcly tied to recoil and firerate.

https://www.fanbyte.com/news/how-pubg-mobile-fps-affects-fire-rate-damage/

Here a perfect example of how higher framerate gives you an advantage. Again due to your ignorance of the competitive gaming world you obviously lack the knowledge.

Also I'll ignore your claims about your "competitive" carrer, as it's pretty obvious by now you're a casual that has no knowledge whatsoever. While you were probably not even born i was tinkering with my CS settings on my old 100hz CRT monitor.

So lets check out that stream of yours, you are welcome to link it, I want to see how "good" you are and how well you understand how to stream. I don't even stream mobile games but I'm quite certain my streaming setup is probably more professional than yours to begin with.

I have no reason to believe a random user on zentalk over the thousands and thousands of people and reviews stating objectively otherwise.

As for your constant bias claim, thus far you have proven you're the bias person as all you did so far was spout nonsense after nonsense without a shred of evidence.

i use apple devices quite often due to the nature of some of my work. Since apple forces people who want to develop IOS applications to have a macbook and for testing have to register an Iphone, so yeah your claim of me not having an apple device doesn't quite hold water now does it? Also I have right next to my macbook my hackintosh notebook which is fully functional on all ports, working keyboard shortcuts and all acceleration and drivers work as intended, for those who do hackintosh, understand how impressive that actually is.

So far you have embarresed yourself quite a lot.

View post
Bdw mr.competitive no one plays on uncapped fps in competitive , everyone plays with 120 lock fps.
Ofcourse , both is n android platforms are different, you cannot compare them , both have their pros n cons , I just highlighted the ease which I had in my tasks , ofcourse cross platform connectivity is better on android , I just wanted to highlight that you can do some of those things too on ipad but with a few catches.
I had a genuine querry , being shifted from os to android only to find out that fps drops on the from 60 to 1 or 7 , n d sync in more as compared to my old iphone , rather than being a level 4 n consoling/ reasurring someone in this mental agony you decided to boast abt your field . 😂 Awesome , going good .

krnapj
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi krnapj,

Can you confirm this issue with any other game?

PUBG Mobile in India specifically is limited due to the ban and server up and down can cause the issue. Not limiting only PUBG Mobile and server issue but if other games have similar behavior can check.

View post
I will try out codm , but you can atleast try to fix the low mic sound on the phones port .if you may. Because that issue is not there on the aerocoolers headphone jack . I don't think that could be related to the server issue , noone else has that .

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
krnapj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170337#Comment_170337

I will try out codm , but you can atleast try to fix the low mic sound on the phones port .if you may. Because that issue is not there on the aerocoolers headphone jack . I don't think that could be related to the server issue , noone else has that .

View post
Yeah. Same tying with mine. Its like im whispering. According to my teammates. I have been using the same earphones with rog 3, but the microphone quality with rog 3 is okay.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I couldnt be bothered to read your blahblah to be honest, I only saw this and instantly figured out you're mentally damaged, your constant lying confirmsed by this:
I had a liquid cooled pc with 3 screen setup in 2012 with dual GTX 980 n i72700k .
Having a GTX 980 3 years before release and liquid cooling before it was a thing. Your lying skills are quite bad, you have confirmed my suspicion. You're a casual that has never seen competitive ground nor a high end PC, you're clueless to the max and are not qualified to take any partition in any debate surrounding competitive gaming on any platform.
I don't know why you try and lie the whole time but I suggest you grow up and just admit you're a clueless casual that just came here to get destroyed by competitive gamers because your masochism wants you to be destroyed, apparently feeling embarresment makes you feel good. You have completely made a fool our of yourself and the laughing stock of the forum, congratz.

krnapj
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

I couldnt be bothered to read your blahblah to be honest, I only saw this and instantly figured out you're mentally damaged, your constant lying confirmsed by this:

I had a liquid cooled pc with 3 screen setup in 2012 with dual GTX 980 n i72700k .

Having a GTX 980 3 years before release and liquid cooling before it was a thing. Your lying skills are quite bad, you have confirmed my suspicion. You're a casual that has never seen competitive ground nor a high end PC, you're clueless to the max and are not qualified to take any partition in any debate surrounding competitive gaming on any platform.

I don't know why you try and lie the whole time but I suggest you grow up and just admit you're a clueless casual that just came here to get destroyed by competitive gamers because your masochism wants you to be destroyed, apparently feeling embarresment makes you feel good. You have completely made a fool our of yourself and the laughing stock of the forum, congratz.

View post
Hats off , bdw 980 was launched in 2014. Now I get everything you're saying , you are actually running a couple years behind which why you have all those views, must have been 880 it was 9 years back , no need to get cocky. And liquid cooling might not have been a thing for you but cooler master n corsair had launched their radiators , but I got a custom kit from usa , imported it .I might even have a import reciept in my email , if I find as much free time as you ,maybe I ll look for it n post it here just to shut you up.