krnapj
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog -5
Firmware Version: everything updated to latest version
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:quite frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I bought rog 5 , after reading about its specs , but it does not give stable fps in pubg , from 60-30 sometimes 7 even 1 . What kind of gaming phone is this if it's fps drops below 30 even at 36 c temp. ?
I shifted from iphone xr to this rog 5, worst mistake of my life .
Driving a vehicle is also not smooth even at 60 fps , it is not smooth at all.
Aerocooler 5 is also just a waste of money , it lowers the temp by only 3 degrees and you guys advertised that it lowers the temp by 10-15 degrees, what a scam .
And if I plug in my hyper x headphones on the phones 3.5 mm jack , my teammates cannot hear me ( ofcourse, when I am not using the aerocooler) but when I plug it into the aerocooler 3.5 mm jack , they can hear me fine , what is that about ?
Also , I don't know if you can notice / understand it or not , but while firing the corsair automatically kind of jumps upward and leftward , I have attached a video of it , it does not happen every time but happens very frequently so you can't ignore it .
So many problems , if you cannot fix these things I might have to go back to my iphone XR n I will never buy android for life .
========================================

26 REPLIES 26

krnapj
Rising Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170109#Comment_170109

I mean,they think India and China have only competitive players sooooo

That's a giveaway of ignorance right there

View post
I just quoted abt the people abt I know , did I mention that there are no competitive in other countries ?
omg I can't argue with kids.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
krnapj

Sorry I confused genshin impact with something else .

Ofcourse, that is what I was saying when you said that black shark has higher frame rate , I said what ll u do of those frame rates when games aren't optimised for that ? U said you can never play codm at 120 fps on ipad , that's not true .just wait for the update . iPad pro with the m1 chip has just been launched.

And all your information is biased , you obviously have not used the iphone or the ipad pro 2021 .

Surface pro ? Lol it heats up on simple tasks and it's pen also has lag .

And 200 fps ? It doesn't even have the screen to support that . I don't know which ipad you are talking abt , again compare the m1 chips performance to any of the device you can think of n then talk, don't give me outdated information.

Just because you can't afford something doesn't mean you have to criticise it .

I am a casual ? Lol

I was in the competitive scene before you hit puberty , in 2012 in cod modern warfare pc tournament byoc . Also, I stream pubg .

I am telling you that practicaly the sound of my headphones on the iphone is better , if you don't wana believe it , it doesn't matter .

You are just another person with a biased view who just believes what ever is advertised.

Iphones have poor cooling systems because they don't need one , ofcourse the brightness drops but that drops on rog 5 too.

I don't time to go into all the hardware details now , it's not my time m not a student but a doctor now.so I dont have to know n neither I know if iphones have poor audio ic or whatever but they sound better . Period .

I don't wana know your perception because clearly you have not used apples devices , so please keep your views with yourself .

View post
I will debunk your pitiful statements one by one since I have detected quite a few fanboyish misinformation
If an android phone has more than 60 fps,and in this case,the black shark,there are multiple ways to unlock the frame rate either by modding the graphics files or rooting the phone something that iPhones and iPad's will Never succeed at cause you paid a scummy price for scummy treatment
He,or anybody for that matter,doesn't have to get scammed by apple in paying for less features etc,Many videos on YouTube have unbiased proof of iPhones being shitty at gaming and the whole argument of the M1,it's a laptop chip designed for a smaller body,it's comparable to a measly i3
Also,by your fanboyism I can already tell you are a wanna be Indian livestreamer like the hundreds on youtube,give us Solid proof of your competitiveness,and iPhones being better than gaming phones or iPad's being better than surface pros with Unbiased youtube videos
Unless you share this amount of proof,your claims are all biased fanboyish and invalid
You can't compare the iPhones speakers with any phones with front firing speakers and the whole fact that it hasnt an efficient cooling system for that price,it further proves how scummy apple is and how ignorant their buyers are,for buying an expensive product that will burn itself in a year of use
The rog 3 doesn't dim brightness on any temps,it can beat the 12 pro max in terms of gaming,and mind you it's 1 generation behind
I highly doubt that a no life competitive Cod player,has enough time,money and brains to get a job as a doctor
Why not prove that in some way that doesn't expose your identity? A doctor should be able to do something like that

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
krnapj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170114#Comment_170114

I just quoted abt the people abt I know , did I mention that there are no competitive in other countries ?

omg I can't argue with kids.

View post
Isheeps are already a dead giveaway of 12 year old kids who just don't want to accept ideas different than their own
The fact you didn't mention The USA,EUROPE,AUSTRALIA etc as being competitive so yeah,not a very good view from you

krnapj
Rising Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170115#Comment_170115

I will debunk your pitiful statements one by one since I have detected quite a few fanboyish misinformation

If an android phone has more than 60 fps,and in this case,the black shark,there are multiple ways to unlock the frame rate either by modding the graphics files or rooting the phone something that iPhones and iPad's will Never succeed at cause you paid a scummy price for scummy treatment

He,or anybody for that matter,doesn't have to get scammed by apple in paying for less features etc,Many videos on YouTube have unbiased proof of iPhones being shitty at gaming and the whole argument of the M1,it's a laptop chip designed for a smaller body,it's comparable to a measly i3

Also,by your fanboyism I can already tell you are a wanna be Indian livestreamer like the hundreds on youtube,give us Solid proof of your competitiveness,and iPhones being better than gaming phones or iPad's being better than surface pros with Unbiased youtube videos

Unless you share this amount of proof,your claims are all biased fanboyish and invalid

You can't compare the iPhones speakers with any phones with front firing speakers and the whole fact that it hasnt an efficient cooling system for that price,it further proves how scummy apple is and how ignorant their buyers are,for buying an expensive product that will burn itself in a year of use

The rog 3 doesn't dim brightness on any temps,it can beat the 12 pro max in terms of gaming,and mind you it's 1 generation behind

I highly doubt that a no life competitive Cod player,has enough time,money and brains to get a job as a doctor

Why not prove that in some way that doesn't expose your identity? A doctor should be able to do something like that

View post
I really don't have to prove anything to you , I am talking about 2012 that was before I went to med school .I did not talk about speakers I am only talking abt the sound on headphones 🙏.
That is your thinking that a cod competitive player doesn't have the time money n brain to be a doctor , in reality all of us were either aspiring engineers or smthn else , not everyone needs money , some are in it just for the sake of fun .
If I was really a fanboy I wouldn't have given rog 5 a chance , but I gave it a chance and I have formed my own opinion by using the both .
And exactly my point , people like who don't have time to get into all the modifications ,like you said modding the graphics file and all who just want a decent performance with the factory settings n have money , shouldn't go for android .
Just to indulge you a little more , I can't ofcourse put my I cards but I ll Post a pic of a whatsapp group in which m studying if you can google what usmle is maybe you can understand what I am talking about

krnapj
Rising Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/170118#Comment_170118

Isheeps are already a dead giveaway of 12 year old kids who just don't want to accept ideas different than their own

The fact you didn't mention The USA,EUROPE,AUSTRALIA etc as being competitive so yeah,not a very good view from you

View post
Dude I ll only talk abt the people I see , people from china n india Indonesia were in the same group in pubg worldwide tournaments so I am talking abt them cuz I have seen them . Just relax , I am not obliged to name each and every country it was a point which you most definitely are missing