Zulfi2323
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi there i don't who's there to help me I need an urgent help on my Asus rogue phone 3 512/12.
So what's the issue is last night when I opened my camera to take a photo of my baby it couldn't took a photo and camera kept making circle white lining like of it's loading camera so I get back on the menu and starts opening other apps no apps were launching I don't what happened there so I got mad.Like this is ridiculous I bought this phone like 3 weeks ago and I thought of it's the best phone on market. So afterwards I push the power button and restarted the phone and it didn't restarted also so the again i push the power button and touch the power off and in 5 sec my phones go downs and restarted so here's the actual problem when it restarted it stuked on restart screen where it shows a logo of republic of gamers and backside kept blinking rgb light on red clour.yes it's been whole night I couldn't come to the conclusion what happened and what will happen to the phone. I'm writing this right now from borrowed phone from wife. Only conclusion I came up with is that I should just wait till battery get all drained and after I try starting the phone. Huh what a drag I didn't expect this to happen but who's ever there to help me I hope you got the message waiting for some help here thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Holding power button + volume down for 30seconds will force shutdown the phone.

Zulfi2323
Star I
Danishblunt

Holding power button + volume down for 30seconds will force shutdown the phone.

View post
I tried that already it didn'd do anything but it works now after waiting all to get battery drained i powered on it gave me two opt on boot 1:try again 2:reset phone. I try again it restarted and got to normal i hate it this happen I was a huawei user this kinda thing never happened to me i I didn't expect asus rog 3 claiming to be the best phone could actually go stuck like that Disappointed.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Zulfi2323

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163192#Comment_163192

I tried that already it didn'd do anything but it works now after waiting all to get battery drained i powered on it gave me two opt on boot 1:try again 2:reset phone. I try again it restarted and got to normal i hate it this happen I was a huawei user this kinda thing never happened to me i I didn't expect asus rog 3 claiming to be the best phone could actually go stuck like that Disappointed.

View post
If it happens again, then please send it for repair. There's always the possibility that your unit slipped though our quality test even though there's something wrong with it.