jerquait
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

21 REPLIES 21

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jerquait,
Please share your details regarding service issue. I have sent you a PM, thanks.

jerquait
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi jerquait,

Please share your details regarding service issue. I have sent you a PM, thanks.

View post
I have showed dust into the cameras the moment they changed display and returned my phone..They tried their best to clean but every times dust enters the lenses.The service centre is 300 kilometres away from my work place and I have visited them four times already.They cannot clean that dust they have already given up on this because their workplace and where they fix phones is full of dust .. that means the service centre does not have dust free cabin to fix phone.I have already wasted my so much money in travelling and so much leaves I have already taken for this purpose but still my money and time have been wasted.So there is no point I will go back to service centre for dust issue as I know they cannot clean dust there.They don't even have microfiber cloth to clean dust they use their handkerchief to clean.So I cannot afford to go back there again for fixing this.If you can exchange my phone with new one or even buy this phone for 35 thousand .I bought this phone for 50 thousand thought and have not been able to use much due to persisting issues in phone.currently my phone is in brand new condition with no scratches no physical damage with dust particles in all four cameras.So if you can exchange my phone with new one or buy back this phone for less then also it's ok. I have already been cheated.

jerquait
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163018#Comment_163018

No, you got something wrong there, Service center are 3rd party centers that work for ASUS. This also makes it so that depending on region where you live the quality of service center is very very very different. For instance here why I live the service center is very competent and fast. If they indeed did dust the cameras and you have warranty please contact @Gustav_ASUS for support, he might help you because dusted cameras is not acceptable.

View post
They are 3rd party or 2nd party why should I care about this.Asus should worry for this.Iam a customer bought this phone and it's still under warranty.service centre entered dust in camras and they are not able to clean and they have given up on this.Is it my fault that due to dead pixels in display I went to service centre when phone was only 20 days old..is it my fault..or it was my fault that I bought Asus rog 3 instead of big brands like samsung and OnePlus offering me better products for same price

jerquait
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163018#Comment_163018

No, you got something wrong there, Service center are 3rd party centers that work for ASUS. This also makes it so that depending on region where you live the quality of service center is very very very different. For instance here why I live the service center is very competent and fast. If they indeed did dust the cameras and you have warranty please contact @Gustav_ASUS for support, he might help you because dusted cameras is not acceptable.

View post
How to contact Gustav..

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
jerquait

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/163085#Comment_163085

I have showed dust into the cameras the moment they changed display and returned my phone..They tried their best to clean but every times dust enters the lenses.The service centre is 300 kilometres away from my work place and I have visited them four times already.They cannot clean that dust they have already given up on this because their workplace and where they fix phones is full of dust .. that means the service centre does not have dust free cabin to fix phone.I have already wasted my so much money in travelling and so much leaves I have already taken for this purpose but still my money and time have been wasted.So there is no point I will go back to service centre for dust issue as I know they cannot clean dust there.They don't even have microfiber cloth to clean dust they use their handkerchief to clean.So I cannot afford to go back there again for fixing this.If you can exchange my phone with new one or even buy this phone for 35 thousand .I bought this phone for 50 thousand thought and have not been able to use much due to persisting issues in phone.currently my phone is in brand new condition with no scratches no physical damage with dust particles in all four cameras.So if you can exchange my phone with new one or buy back this phone for less then also it's ok. I have already been cheated.

View post
For much better help please respond to PM from MOD share your personal details to them and they are ready to help on your matter and trust me if MODS are having a look into your matter than most probably they will take care that you get satisfied service hassle free. So please have a good converstation with MOD in P. M
YOU will get soultion in coming days.
Thanks!