This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red tint in youtube gone after latest update(.143)

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
I am seeing improvement in black crush too. Need to test. Others your opinion

24 REPLIES 24

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
botboy444

Y'all are never happy with anything you're given are you?

View post
What have we been given exactly? There was only a patch upgrade which is a also month old. At least we can point that out. And if even patches are meaningless, the update was meaningless, apart from countries for which network support was added. Stop defending everything.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ajinkya017

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159415#Comment_159415

What have we been given exactly? There was only a patch upgrade which is a also month old. At least we can point that out. And if even patches are meaningless, the update was meaningless, apart from countries for which network support was added. Stop defending everything.

View post
I mean the patchlog is quite clear I think, security update, some camer abug fix, some system tweaks here and there. While nothing huge, it makes sense because they mostly work on A11.

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
Which youtube video do you see black crush if you can look? I don't think I see any black pixelation, just black if scenes are too dark.
I think screen looks better after the update, seems better contrast, not sure if they up the brightness limit. Less red on darkest mode if not gone

Aryan202
Community Legend I
ajinkya017

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159415#Comment_159415

View post
Mostly features comes with a new android version/OEM ui version
Unless the phone is new I don't think many add features midway, it's mostly about fixing bugs and focusing on optimisation plus improving carrier support

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
hank_email_is

Which youtube video do you see black crush if you can look? I don't think I see any black pixelation, just black if scenes are too dark.

I think screen looks better after the update, seems better contrast, not sure if they up the brightness limit

View post
Update hasnt touched the display to my knwoeldge so you're probably suffering from placebo effect.
As for perfect example: "Batman 2021 trailer" on youtube will do, it starts color banding about 35 - 75% brightness and on 75%+ the blacks become dark grey. On below 35% you basicially cannot see anything anymore.