This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Pro M2 stuck on ASUS logo

dkg7g7
Star II
Hi , my phone switched off on its own yesterday and on turning on it keeps showing ASUS logo. I can see some other users are also facing the same problem. Since last FOTA update i have been getting "Your device is corrupt" message but it was working fine. I believe it is running on the latest Pie update. Any help would be appreciated.
Edit 1: Unable to enter the recovery menu

9 REPLIES 9

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
dkg7g7

Hi , my phone switched off on its own yesterday and on turning on it keeps showing ASUS logo. I can see some other users are also facing the same problem. Since last FOTA update i have been getting "Your device is corrupt" message but it was working fine. I believe it is running on the latest Pie update. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit 1: Unable to enter the recovery menu

Max Pro M2 stuck on ASUS logo
This was same case with Zenfone 2 laser of my freind and he managed to get a fix after visiting service centre i guess they flashed software. And now its fixed for him.

ramgopalpaul
Star III
Learn from this incident. Don't buy Asus device next time.

vishallagoo
Star III
You should visit service center to flash the firmware, but before that you can try following method.

Go to recovery mode, clear cache partition and boot again. Sometimes, it solves issue. Same thing I did several years ago with my Zenfone 2 Laser.

vishallagoo
Star III
ramgopalpaul

Learn from this incident. Don't buy Asus device next time.

View post
There is nothing to blame asus in this. Every device might get bricked like this. No company should be blame for this issue. If user is interference with system itself or using any type of harmful apps will cause such issues.