This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take Notes Asus

Vamp
Zen Master I
Only a few people who own ROG II use Zentalk like double digit users. And everyone is saying ASUS is a 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 company because of less software support.
Every user is been rooting for better software support. Your updated as slower than anyone else. Even non - existential companies like Essential was better at software support.
It's not even been complete 16 months since ROG 2 released and updates are more than 3 months apart now.
No sign of any major update.
Software errors has been ruled out as hardware errors for random restarts because dev are so lazy to debug the issue and rather change expansive motherboard than minimal expansive coding.
Many more things with lazy software devs and mods motivates themselves by saying, "we are a small company". I mean what the literal 🤬.

If you can't keep up with the software exit the mobile phone market, you already have better reputation as a laptop manufacturer than being smartphone manufacturer. ROG II was a hit until software started getting delayed and crappy. ROG 3 wasn't a hit and neither will be the upcoming ROG if you keep using this little software support strategy. You can still gain some reputation releasing ROG II android 11 beta in next 1-2 month and sales of your next device is gonna depend on to how ROG 2 was supported, because many people have ROG 2 and fraction of people have ROG 3 so everything depends on ROG 2 and your upcoming device.
Promising 2 major update while releasing the newer device isn't gonna impact your sales given your history.

Either change your history or become History choice is yours.
83 REPLIES 83

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/157291#Comment_157291

I dont think Optiplex stops you from getting notifications. I have always had mine on and I get notifications. So, not sure what is happening there.

The company should invest in proper antivirus solutions. Usually your company will provide you a corporate antivirus. Again, this is going off topic, so be it if you think it is a joke.

The optimization is meant to speed up the phone so you can play games smoothly and the only way to do this by stopping background services from running.

Can't help you with your work related problems if things as simple as AV is a joke as a starter.

Going off road, probably time to close this thread?

View post
If you think you're going off the topic, don't reply to others. Let others share their views. Without proper software support, Asus is loosing customers and bad word of mouth can destroy a company. Asus should take note on this.

Vamp
Zen Master I
Hey even Linus doesn't even recommend ROG 5 or any ROG phone as a matter of fact due to bad and lacking software support.
Atleast someone has guts to say it.

Vamp
Zen Master I
Nobody: Needs better software support
YouTube: Needs better software support
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/157291#Comment_157291

I dont think Optiplex stops you from getting notifications. I have always had mine on and I get notifications. So, not sure what is happening there.

The company should invest in proper antivirus solutions. Usually your company will provide you a corporate antivirus. Again, this is going off topic, so be it if you think it is a joke.

The optimization is meant to speed up the phone so you can play games smoothly and the only way to do this by stopping background services from running.

Can't help you with your work related problems if things as simple as AV is a joke as a starter.

Going off road, probably time to close this thread?

View post
Fanboy: It's okay, I love my device and I'm satisfied with software support. Let's close this thread so nobody can hurt my feelings.

This discussion is not specified to any topic other than what's wrong with Asus' software and hardware and letting them know how badly it affects their costumers and why they are going to loose costumes in future.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/157350#Comment_157350

Fanboy: It's okay, I love my device and I'm satisfied with software support. Let's close this thread so nobody can hurt my feelings.

This discussion is not specified to any topic other than what's wrong with Asus' software and hardware and letting them know how badly it affects their costumers and why they are going to loose costumes in future.

View post
literally every single review had under "cons" asus is the worst with software updates, literally every single review

besides that the phone is great, except THE LACK OF UPDATE TRANSPERENCY IS THE WORST

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Vamp

View post
Not by a long shot, if that is the best you can come up with, then lets continue and keep this constructive.
Like I have mentioned since I have joined the forums (not this post), the software updates is lacking for ROG 2 and this was evident on one of the websites. 6 months it said the delay was. Research is key to your problem and you had ROG 1 to look at from a first generation phone perspective.
It had took you almost 4 generations of ROG phone to figure out that is the case.
Wasn't you who said why I belived online sources? Now you are believing because it said something you wanted to see or hear what you want. The irony.
SoumyaRS

If you think you're going off the topic, don't reply to others. Let others share their views. Without proper software support, Asus is loosing customers and bad word of mouth can destroy a company. Asus should take note on this.

View post
Like I have said, I speaking on behalf of those who are not here, where phone is working fine as it is.
The phone is not clutter free from things that is not actually needed on a gaming phone like AOD.
Yes, I am challenging the guys who are asking for the moon to be added to the phone.