This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updates for asus 5z

ZT-2b48628a
Star III
Hi asus, I would like to know if there are anymore updates for us 5z users. Because there are still problems like battery drain, heating problems and so on.
And also is android 11 or zen ui 7 comming to 5z. I am just curious about it. Because I just bought this a year ago and I still like this device, that's why.
It would be great if we atleast get zen ui 7 instead of android 11.
74 REPLIES 74

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
JACKSPARROW

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155988#Comment_155988

I Think i dont need to change new battery because i got SOT 5h sometime , today i got 4h 40mins only but that is fully based on usage and look your ss phone idle is just 6h 25mins but mine 22h 40 mins . Per day how many times you charger your phone @AmitGarde. i will charger my phone once. May be software side also problem battery drain no need change battery , i think and whats your though. i am not fighting just sharing my opinion @AmitGarde

And

One Request Take Screenshot u try based on like my usage means phone idle if possible .Even i will try to based on your usage. Then we come one conclusion.

View post
Here I m sharing my latest SOT with new battery 👇
screenshot-20210308-185553143.jpg
Some gaming+ Always on 4G with Dual volte on

hkorkut
Rising Star II
How long do you need to charge your battery in total for these sot values? How many more minutes do you need to charge after the green LED lights up?

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Because if you take your phone out of charge after the green LED is lit, it is not possible to catch these sot values. I have tested this topic a lot. It was tested with two batteries. Even if the green LED lights up, the battery is not fully charged.

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Battery full charging time is approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes. In other words, after the green LED turns on, it should remain on charge for about 30-45 minutes on average. Well now let's ask the most important question. What is the green LED for then? If the green LED means the battery is full, Asus is deceiving us. Or there is a software problem with the battery charging setting.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
hkorkut

How long do you need to charge your battery in total for these sot values? How many more minutes do you need to charge after the green LED lights up?

View post
As soon as charge reaches 100% then immediately I remove my charger. I m getting these SOT due to new battery.