This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ROG 3" NOT " flagship phone no update And black crush issue not fixed,๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ DON'T BUY ROG 5

skaliajam8
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

botboy444
Zen Master I
nice troll there bud, which account of yours got banned for you to make another one?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi skaliajam8,
ROG Phone 3 is receiving frequent updates and sometimes it may take more time than usual.
Also for black crush issue if you are not satisfied with the overall display performance you can visit the nearest service center.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

momeimada
Rising Star I
skaliajam8

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

ROG 3" NOT " flagship phone no update And black crush issue not fixed,๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ DON'T BUY ROG 5

someone will say he is trolling and hates Asus
But he says facts: the phone will get max 2 major updates, and Asus is too slow with updates.
And to be honest, if Samsung had a snapdragon version in my country. I would never buy rog phone 3, the only thing rog phone 3 is good at is AirTriggers that can help "GAMERS"
But nothing else makes the phone better than the others when it comes to gaming.
almost all phones had 90hz, 120hz, and up.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
botboy444

nice troll there bud, which account of yours got banned for you to make another one?

View post
No worries I got this