This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Witness the evolution of ROG Phone on March 10th!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
The wait is over.
Witness the evolution of ROG Phone, on March 10th.
More info coming soon.

ROG Phone 5 | Launch Event | ROG 

10 REPLIES 10

Android
Rising Star I
Looking forward to what's in store for us. So far, the rumors about this phone is very promising.
I'm hoping and expecting:
Powerful dual front facing stereo speakers
Hi-Res 3.5mm headphone jack
VoLTE and full network band support for carriers in North America
High refresh rate display and good cooling
More games will be supported for high refresh rate
Hopefully there will also be a version of the phone that features the Snapdragon 888+ as well since that's around the timeframe I plan on getting a new phone. And maybe by then, some of the games I play will finally be listed as supporting above 60fps on the ROG Phone this time around.

Spandan
Star I
Hey hello..i am searching my issue throughout the Google but i didn't found any answer..so i end up here ...my issue is with my ROG 3🥺 ..my right trigger is acting wierd..it stimulates even I didn't touch it, and if i toch back of my phone it stimulates 😭😭.... it's so annoying 😤...and i cant play with this😞.....i tried a recovery boot method but it didnt work😰...pls help me bro🥺.....i had dreams of this phone😫... brought it after saving a year pkt money 💵 pls help...........pls 👉🏻👈🏻🥺... @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Kiko

kompellavedanth
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

The wait is over.

Witness the evolution of ROG Phone, on March 10th.

More info coming soon.

https://rog.asus.com/event/ROG-Phone-5/

Witness the evolution of ROG Phone on March 10th!
I just recently purchased ROG PHONE 3😔😭.

Android
Rising Star I
Spandan

Hey hello..i am searching my issue throughout the Google but i didn't found any answer..so i end up here ...my issue is with my ROG 3🥺 ..my right trigger is acting wierd..it stimulates even I didn't touch it, and if i toch back of my phone it stimulates 😭😭.... it's so annoying 😤...and i cant play with this😞.....i tried a recovery boot method but it didnt work😰...pls help me bro🥺.....i had dreams of this phone😫... brought it after saving a year pkt money 💵 pls help...........pls 👉🏻👈🏻🥺... @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Kiko

View post
Wrong thread. This is about the ROG Phone 5 and not the ROG Phone 3.
If you're having problems with your device then consider posting on this link: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/rog3-ww
A moderator or maybe even another user might be able to help you there.