atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today I watched some of videos I found pubg can run maximum resolution of our display , asus rog 3 support 144hz so I just make a try if it Yes 144 fps is working superb can't explain the feeling of playing at 144 fps pubg
screenshot-20210304-221039306.jpg

63 REPLIES 63

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Craven

Great! Now just enable screen recording and you can play at a capped 120hz refresh rate! Because y'know... "Performance issues".

View post
When Screen recording is on we get fps between 110 to 121 fps maximum of not on thsn above 130 for sure

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
// File removed by moderator.
download the zip file unzip it and check floder name contain Config in side 2 flies copy the floder not the files (complete floder copy) go to andriod and data and search for the floder of com.tecent.ig for gobal version and same floder with some name change for KR versions and others as well , open the floder than open the name contain file than open UE4game than open shadowtrackerextra than again open shadowtrackerextra than paste the floder there, all done, clear the game cache before this open your pubg if you on the anti-aliasing swit it off which is available in graphics.

any confusion do let me know

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
atmsriram6

screenshot-20210305-103456661.jpg

screenshot-20210305-103414077.jpg

screenshot-20210305-103347441.jpg

screenshot-20210305-103325755.jpg

screenshot-20210305-103531899.jpg

screenshot-20210305-103418904.jpg

screenshot-20210305-103415534.jpg

screenshot-20210305-103424063.jpg

Just this all SS which I just played a TDM only focused on how FPS I am getting.

Froum Seniors please let me know how to share a file here and video of it how to enable so I can go trough it and do it for all.

to peoples who thing its hack or something inlegal its not at all related to that, its just that pubg is capable of provide maximum FPS if our display supports trick has been a while in PC and consoles same trick worked for mobile so simple, I trying to upload video or url its not taking some error always @botboy444 help me to provide the link I am unable to do ,

View post
Upload the file in gdrive and then upload gdrive link by making link public , that may work

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155401#Comment_155401

Upload the file in gdrive and then upload gdrive link by making link public , that may work

View post
Just uploaded bro follow the process do let me know if any also ones done check and upload the screenshot as well and appricate me later I have taken leave for my office yesterday to workout of it.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
atmsriram6

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ZBTIH5PH7CDK/config.rar

download the zip file unzip it and check floder name contain Config in side 2 flies copy the floder not the files (complete floder copy) go to andriod and data and search for the floder of com.tecent.ig for gobal version and same floder with some name change for KR versions and others as well , open the floder than open the name contain file than open UE4game than open shadowtrackerextra than again open shadowtrackerextra than paste the floder there, all done, clear the game cache before this open your pubg if you on the anti-aliasing swit it off which is available in graphics.

any confusion do let me know

View post
Bro I m conqueror player ...
I can't afford to loose my id ...just for few fps...
Is it totally safe ???