atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today I watched some of videos I found pubg can run maximum resolution of our display , asus rog 3 support 144hz so I just make a try if it Yes 144 fps is working superb can't explain the feeling of playing at 144 fps pubg
screenshot-20210304-221039306.jpg

63 REPLIES 63

Aman89053
Rising Star II
How was the experience of 144hz ?
And please tell us how to enable it

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155382#Comment_155382

replace the replace the . with (dot) in the url

View post
Ok will try to do it

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Aman89053

How was the experience of 144hz ?

And please tell us how to enable it

View post
Sure bro i am try to show how to enable

Experience no words at all ek dum zabardast like I was shocked while playing even my hot drops fps issue also resolved with this , this was just impressed me I have just selling rog 3 to buy I phone 12 in gray market in Hyderabad I just changed my decision

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Even I saw lot of videos in youtube nothing works all almost fake , even that's fake make me to uninstall pubg yesterday after installing due to ban in india it's login error worked so hard to get it done again

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Just this all SS which I just played a TDM only focused on how FPS I am getting.

Froum Seniors please let me know how to share a file here and video of it how to enable so I can go trough it and do it for all.
to peoples who thing its hack or something inlegal its not at all related to that, its just that pubg is capable of provide maximum FPS if our display supports trick has been a while in PC and consoles same trick worked for mobile so simple, I trying to upload video or url its not taking some error always @botboy444 help me to provide the link I am unable to do ,