sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate
38 REPLIES 38

botboy444
Zen Master I
@sudhi.k I know I've been very attacky (as have you) with my responses, but you obviously love the phone as do i so I'm offering you an olive branch of assistance, take it if you will

ADH
Rising Star II
sudhi.k

If they close this thread will open many more threads untill proper resolution is given

View post
sudhi.k

Actual users are suffering even after paying price for the phone and if we raise our voice some ppl are opposing and ASUS is supporting them

View post
What do you mean by proper resolution ? You have issue with people who will buy Rog 5 ? And you want Rog 5 to be stopped by Asus ? I only see these problems of you as you said nothing more in your original comment . If you have any valid issue with you then kindly post it 😊 stop trolling here .
Also about Actual users , if they have any issue they mannerly post here and user /mods help them to resolve the issue . If there is something missing feature they request for it and if it's demanded too much or seems legit it's passed to developers 😊.

Craven
Rising Star II
ADH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153969#Comment_153969

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153968#Comment_153968

What do you mean by proper resolution ? You have issue with people who will buy Rog 5 ? And you want Rog 5 to be stopped by Asus ? I only see these problems of you as you said nothing more in your original comment . If you have any valid issue with you then kindly post it 😊 stop trolling here .

Also about Actual users , if they have any issue they mannerly post here and user /mods help them to resolve the issue . If there is something missing feature they request for it and if it's demanded too much or seems legit it's passed to developers 😊.

View post
Hilarious. I've already posted multiple requests, some not even that demanding, yet NONE have been implemented through any of the previous FOTAs. More than 4 months have passed and what "resolution" did i get from the devs and mods? Nothing. Nada. As a matter of fact, to anyone here that has ever made a feature request post, no matter how petty or stupid it was, what resolution have YOU got from them?
A fix for the black crush was the most demanded fix in this forum, did we ever get it? Ofc not because "iT tAkEs TimE"... sure, keep telling yourself that.
OP has a point. The 3 was advertised to have or at least made to look like it has one of the best displays available for media consumption yet look where we are now. How can we be sure this isn't gonna be the case for the 5 again? (Don't answer this, it's rhetorical)
It's only fair that users that felt cheated, apparently in this case, is OP, should be able to warn others. I cannot care about the black crush anymore as there is no hope with the service we have now.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153982#Comment_153982

Hilarious. I've already posted multiple requests, some not even that demanding, yet NONE have been implemented through any of the previous FOTAs. More than 4 months have passed and what "resolution" did i get from the devs and mods? Nothing. Nada. As a matter of fact, to anyone here that has ever made a feature request post, no matter how petty or stupid it was, what resolution have YOU got from them?

A fix for the black crush was the most demanded fix in this forum, did we ever get it? Ofc not because "iT tAkEs TimE"... sure, keep telling yourself that.

OP has a point. The 3 was advertised to have or at least made to look like it has one of the best displays available for media consumption yet look where we are now. How can we be sure this isn't gonna be the case for the 5 again? (Don't answer this, it's rhetorical)

It's only fair that users that felt cheated, apparently in this case, is OP, should be able to warn others. I cannot care about the black crush anymore as there is no hope with the service we have now.

View post
Are you an android developer? have you ever actually baked your own rom and features into it?

the FOTA's are meant for partial little fixes, not feature requests like "144hz recording" and "Game Genie Battery percentage" which got baked into the real time info, isnt that good enough?

Not Everything will get done, straight away, and if anything its probably been noted and will get added into Android 11

"iT tAkEs TimE, but if they released a buggy version of any features requested then you'll complain anyway, lmfao.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153982#Comment_153982

View post
and be honest, would you rather them use time on adding the few things you alone have requested? or would you rather them work on android 11 and fixing the black crush issue? genuine question