Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
The issues are display. Black crush brightness and red tint. Sometimes it's very very unusable. ASUS knows this and have not fixed for more than 7-8 months now and how much more patience is required. Also all say performance machine but random hangs once in a while and heating issues once in a while. No fix for all these still everybody knows about these problems and ASUS has no fix. Also mostly all other brands have already released Andriod 11 to their flagships and have started releasing to mid range smartphones. Even after paying the price for the phone why should we wait for everything???

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sudhi.k

The issues are display. Black crush brightness and red tint. Sometimes it's very very unusable. ASUS knows this and have not fixed for more than 7-8 months now and how much more patience is required. Also all say performance machine but random hangs once in a while and heating issues once in a while. No fix for all these still everybody knows about these problems and ASUS has no fix. Also mostly all other brands have already released Andriod 11 to their flagships and have started releasing to mid range smartphones. Even after paying the price for the phone why should we wait for everything???

View post
I see black crush issues on other forums by other manufacturers, so you are wrong. ASUS can make incremental changes like they did on the last release. Someone said A11, I think DanishBlunt would help but the way we will know is to wait. But you cannot make everyone happy.
You would have been brave and junped on custom roms because of stability and customisation. BUT, you will be complaining about air triggers not working. Oh wait, is that the bit that needs doing? You got it it if something clicked, air trigger is just one thing. What about the accessories and air cooler, bypass charging and etc.
A millionth time, other phones are much more stock than ROG and therefore these phones will get it quicker and probably the case, will end up with more than one major update.
The OP is right, these conversation is pointless and i do feel sorry for OP and the genuine posts he/she has made.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Saifuddin

I dont want to be harsh but you are taking this thread to some nonsense level , my only intention for creating this thread is to keep getting some updates on beta and what you guys are fighting on in this thread is utterly useless so stop fighting on what happened because everyone has spend the same money and everyone is having same problems so fighting for it doesn't matter ,

Tell your problems and explain them and ask for updates on how is your problem getting handled by the team and wait , fighting for it wont make any difference other then creating a bias

I did the same mistakes before like you guys are doing now, so now we all can move forward and start being helpful to each other and if any thread bothers you then you can always ignore them instead of writing harsh things in that thread

We can help to solve other people problems even if its a very tiniest one becoz not everyone is geek ,

So now lets create a community where problems get solved and where people gets help instead of taunts and harsh words.

Thank you and lets help......❤️

View post
No, you are not being harsh to me at all. Infact, I totally agree with your comment.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153708#Comment_153708

No, you are not being harsh to me at all. Infact, I totally agree with your comment.

View post
Thank you 😀and lets hope everyone understands that 👍

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153723#Comment_153723

I see black crush issues on other forums by other manufacturers, so you are wrong. ASUS can make incremental changes like they did on the last release. Someone said A11, I think DanishBlunt would help but the way we will know is to wait. But you cannot make everyone happy.

You would have been brave and junped on custom roms because of stability and customisation. BUT, you will be complaining about air triggers not working. Oh wait, is that the bit that needs doing? You got it it if something clicked, air trigger is just one thing. What about the accessories and air cooler, bypass charging and etc.

A millionth time, other phones are much more stock than ROG and therefore these phones will get it quicker and probably the case, will end up with more than one major update.

The OP is right, these conversation is pointless and i do feel sorry for OP and the genuine posts he/she has made.

View post
If u have seen others have already fixed the issues and ASUS is sleeping and getting support of ppl like you who don't even want to acknowledge the issues and blaming others who wants to highlight the issues. In the first place why there should be issues in display and why ASUS can't fix it even after so many months. Untill and unless ppl like you are present companies will enjoy with our money by providing defective products. Let what happen company has to fix all the issues and give proper update.