Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

botboy444
Zen Master I
sudhi.k

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151962#Comment_151962

Oh I still had hope on ASUS team that they will fix the issues. Am optimistic. If you want to use your phone with all bugs you can do it and don't download any further updates released by ASUS.

View post
What are you on about? It's A BETA. Of course it will be buggy.

You must not know what a beta actually is.

As someone that's ran custom, beta and alpha ROMs, I'm used to bugs and helping the developers squish those bugs 😉

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/151977#Comment_151977

What are you on about? It's A BETA. Of course it will be buggy.

You must not know what a beta actually is.

As someone that's ran custom, beta and alpha ROMs, I'm used to bugs and helping the developers squish those bugs 😉

View post
If you properly go through my comments you will understand I want ASUS to fix the issue and relase Andriod 11 fast bcoz all other companies have done it and ASUS also has to do it. I have invested money beleiving the companies products and hence I want fix and timely updates. If u are ok to live with issues good for you as it seems you don't care for your money. But I care for my every penny and hence asking company to give fix and updates.

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Saifuddin

Lets not create any dispute here shall we , we all are here to give suggestions and take suggestions and choosing what to do is in the hand of an individual and lets no judge anyone

Lets be friendly with everyone

View post
I saw these is the only genuine comment so for

jawamre
Star I
I really do not understand Asus. Today I received updated to my ZenFone 6 but to ROG 3 still nothing. For now my 2 years ZenFone od working much better than alleged top model...
IT looks like for Asus people who bought ROG3 were fooled...😕

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
jawamre

I really do not understand Asus. Today I received updated to my ZenFone 6 but to ROG 3 still nothing. For now my 2 years ZenFone od working much better than alleged top model...

IT looks like for Asus people who bought ROG3 were fooled...😕

View post
Sad us .......😐