This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update the firmware of ROG Phone? Which firmware version should I choose?

dcdobson2
Star I
Hi.. I've recently bought this device and it's still on the original years old firmware.
I'd like to know what steps specifically I need to do in order to get it on latest stable /good battery version please.
I know I can't just upgrade to latest firmware, I have to do it in stages yes, 1 update after another?
What firmware?
Where from?
How?
What software on Pc do I use?

I have :
2018 model
Android 8.1.0
Baseband
M3 15 35 15 1-jedi_000621
Kernel
Build number
Opm1. 171019. 026. ww_phone. 15 1616. 1808.23-0
Rom extension 1.1.12
European model.. 👍

Not rooted
Thanks in advance.
13 REPLIES 13

hermantan89
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS You have to warn this person CyberPunk2302.
This is Asus forum. How can he promote other brands?
Doesn't Asus need to protect own brand, even though it's considered a failed product by many people?

hermantan89
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS This person CyberPunk2302 has also repeatedly spoken harshly against Asus products and the people. You are paid to keep the forum conducive, and of course, defend and promote Asus products. Isn't that right, huh?

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
hermantan89

Christine_ASUS This person CyberPunk2302 has also repeatedly spoken harshly against Asus products and the people. You are paid to keep the forum conducive, and of course, defend and promote Asus products. Isn't that right, huh?

View post
Hermano calm down and stop suggesting people to buy phones if you do not have an answer. That's the only thing you do. Go back and check all your posts. I don't know even know why do you stay active. I am the biggest frustrated user and they cannot block me without a reason. I would escalate it in the biggest manner if they do so. ASUS has lied to me over an email and calls, I have all the proof. And lastly stop acting like a burner account.

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
The price is SS Ultra is 30% higher than which of ROG3. If he is ok for the price and the design, then he has the freedom of the speech. 😊
@hermantan89