This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock Asus Pad TF300T? Error Message *Device Unlock Tool

jayp36
Star I
Hello, saw other posts just like this and was hoping I could get some help with mine.
I am looking for a way to unlock the Asus Pad TF300T to be able to install an up to date android version:
I tested the Unlock Device App V7 and the Unlock Device App V8, but both say there is a network error.
Device data:
Android Version: 4.2.1
Build Number: JO40D.US_epad-10.6.1.27.5-20130902
WLAN MAC Address: b0:ee:45:00:dc:1e
Device is not rooted!
I also get a network error when just trying to get regular system updates.
20 REPLIES 20

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jayp36
First, I edited your passage and deleted the picture. Please be aware that sharing the personal information like SN or IMEI on the Internet is quite dangerous. 
Second, for Pad-type models, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance(including Unlock Tool). Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Christine_ASUS

Hi jayp36

First, I edited your passage and deleted the picture. Please be aware that sharing the personal information like SN or IMEI on the Internet is quite dangerous. 

Second, for Pad-type models, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance(including Unlock Tool). Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

View post
Hi Christine.I found a third party solution on internet.A person edited unlock apk and DMClient for connect servers some users said they can succesfully unlock their devices with this unoffical edited apps and some of them said not (response 105) when I try this apps your server give response 105 at logcat.(DM Server Response: 105) .Can you tell me what is meaning of this response code on your servers? I suspect my device serial number isnt registered in asus servers.

zentekker
Star I
Hi, I have the same issue with the TF300T where unlock tool V7 and V8 both don't work.
Could you please PM me with what you found if you don't want to write it publicly? Thank you.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi aykut_tanriverdi999
If you bought your device from ASUS authorized store, your device is registered in our server. Please check your inbox and provide me your SN for checking. Thanks.