kshravan6010
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
This is the worst phone I've ever used . I switched from one plus and now I badly wanna go back . Lags as low end devices , frame drops to 70 all the freaking time . Fire button doesn't work..scope doesn't open up. You are low-key scamming people with your shit product. Stop giving stupid advices and steps to check if the problem is from us . It's clearly yours and wake the F up and fix it .
17 REPLIES 17

botboy444
Zen Master I
All of the problems you're having definitely sounds like a game issue, my rog 3 has never lagged. Ever, nor has it dropped to less than 57 while playing pubg or codm.
Triggers work for fine me, iv never had an issue, always super responsive and working where I set them up
Are you sure you didn't get scammed with a gray market phone?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
A stable 90 FPS on ultra HD with water reflections,or a completely maxed out genshin impact experience with playability of over 45 FPS seems like a pretty huge powerhouse of a phone to me,not even the latest and greatest iPads or iPhones can access more than 60 FPS on these games and for the iPads,the 90 FPS experience on pubg is only on smooth which makes the graphics look like mud,I have a feeling you got scammed with a flashed version of the phone

Aman89053
Rising Star II
GREEKLEADER

A stable 90 FPS on ultra HD with water reflections,or a completely maxed out genshin impact experience with playability of over 45 FPS seems like a pretty huge powerhouse of a phone to me,not even the latest and greatest iPads or iPhones can access more than 60 FPS on these games and for the iPads,the 90 FPS experience on pubg is only on smooth which makes the graphics look like mud,I have a feeling you got scammed with a flashed version of the phone

View post
Lol ... earlier he use to say stable 60fps in genshin impact..
Pub g 90fps ultraHD with water reflections
Hahaha
Wake up buddy
God bless you..

devicentextian
Rising Star II
Aman89053

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/143994#Comment_143994

Lol ... earlier he use to say stable 60fps in genshin impact..

Pub g 90fps ultraHD with water reflections

Hahaha

Wake up buddy

God bless you..

View post
I've never seen a phone with stable 60fps in genshin impact.