This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before you install the .122 update

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
So everyone before you update id like to note that the update does completely delete the overlay causing a reset to the default settings, meaning your blacks at full brightness is back but black crush will be more extreme as well.
I dont know what asus did attempt but i personally like the decision to ditch the overlay, ill look into if its now possible to take control over the screen.
18 REPLIES 18

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Everything is fine ...just zoom to fill is not working.. please help
@MV

MV
Rising Star II
Aman89053

Everything is fine ...just zoom to fill is not working.. please help

@MV

View post
That issue is there since launch. Rather go to general settings select zoom by default and pinch in to reduce. And we can discontinue derailing this thread. PM me.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Aman89053

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/142674#Comment_142674

Wow ....what 2160p what's that ....

I can't play video above 1080p

And tbh I don't think HDR is working on my device after the update...

I don't know what's happening.....

Black crush...was very less before the update ..now after the update ...it increased drastically .....I m confused ...

Can u please tell me how to watch YouTube above 1080p ??

View post
Korrekt. Due to the removal of the overlay the black crush is back to being very extreme again. Before it was washed out colors with overlay, now its good again colorwise but black crush is quite severe

Aman89053
Rising Star II
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/142676#Comment_142676

Korrekt. Due to the removal of the overlay the black crush is back to being very extreme again. Before it was washed out colors with overlay, now its good again colorwise but black crush is quite severe

View post
Thanks for the info