ufuk9933
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:99
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when will the new updates arrive. December is ending.

67 REPLIES 67

Aryan202
Community Legend I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141375#Comment_141375

What zero proof. I have put screen shots for all the issues I have mentioned. And as far as the one plus is concerned just google it and you would know. Even for widevine they had fixed through FOTA. I am upset about Asus not acknowledging in public about these issues and they have always been very slow with their releases. Do you even know what's happening with Zenfones and how sluggish has been their update process. We are getting similar vibes now with ROG3 and we will talk about it. As far as you, MV and the likes of you all...I am going to ignore your blatant conversations from now on.

View post
What is happening with Zenfones?and how are they sluggish what's your point here?
Zenfone 6 got it's 14th A11 beta today and can get stable update anytime now
Zenfone 7 has an A11 beta program underway
Zenfone 5z was recently updated and is on November security patch (I own one so yeah)
Kinda curious now that you mention it

PH
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141413#Comment_141413

What is happening with Zenfones?and how are they sluggish what's your point here?

Zenfone 6 got it's 14th A11 beta today

Zenfone 7 has an A11 beta program underway

Zenfone 5z was recently updated and is on November security patch (I own one so yeah)

Kinda curious now that you mention it

View post
Zenfone max pro M1 got its android 10 beta in Jan but the stable version is still illusive. Even Rog 2 got its android 10 roll out after 6 months other phones got it.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141429#Comment_141429

Zenfone max pro M1 got its android 10 beta in Jan but the stable version is still illusive. Even Rog 2 got its android 10 roll out after 6 months other phones got it.

View post
Eh max pro series is an entry level series not flagship
Asus flagship Zenfone series running Zen ui are updated pretty well compared to other flagship devices
Plus asus rog series usp isn't really it's update cycle there are a few technicalities I'd say with Rog that needs extra tune up compared to your everyday flagship but the point being people shouldn't buy rog for fast updates

PH
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141434#Comment_141434

Eh max pro series is an entry level series not flagship

Asus flagship Zenfone series running Zen ui are updated pretty well compared to other flagship devices

Plus asus rog series usp isn't really it's update cycle there are a few technicalities I'd say with Rog that needs extra tune up compared to your everyday flagship but the point being people shouldn't buy for fast updates

View post
People buy flagships for top of the line specs which is not just hardware but a stable software as well. If basic features are even not met then what's the point. Asus advertised 144 hz display with excellent quality with pixelworks. Well even if they had given a better 60hz display with no black crush issue, it would have been much more appreciated. Before braging about fancy stuff one should provide the basics first. Once that is stable, only then they should have thought about adding fancy stuff. If the customers won't get what's advertized..there will be retaliation

Aryan202
Community Legend I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/141435#Comment_141435

People buy flagships for top of the line specs which is not just hardware but a stable software as well. If basic features are even not met then what's the point. Asus advertised 144 hz display with excellent quality with pixelworks. Well even if they had given a better 60hz display with no black crush issue, it would have been much more appreciated. Before braging about fancy stuff one should provide the basics first. Once that is stable, only then they should have thought about adding fancy stuff. If the customers won't get what's advertized..there will be retaliation

View post
Yes but we all know black crush and tint has been an issue for all OEMs recently,none have a "perfect display" even samsung has it check their community forums,reddit and telegram group and you'll find similar complains
Iphones have reported display issues too
And as far as software is concerned it's much better than compared to what other OEMs offer bugs well every ui running android has it rog is no exception but zen ui 7 is one of the best android skins right now both feature and aesthetic wise it's pure android and has same layout etc with Asus features on top of it without bloat which I'll tell you many OEMs are notorious for