hendrayoseffa
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: -
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): -
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My kunai gamepad doesn't work on rog phone 3, the right gamepad doesn't work when I connected via handheld mode or via bluetooth, only the left gamepad does work, but when I connected to the rog phone 2 it does work, both the gamepad.
So what wrong with my gamepad? Is it the software issue or the hardware?
8 REPLIES 8

Zexiar
Star III
Same thing here. Asus released an update that bricked the Gamepad, I made a complaint but Asus is ignoring us.

ZT-6498cb35
Star III
How can this problem occured worldwide (including me) and still not a single step taken from asus, its more than a week now

Zexiar
Star III
Sad to say but Asus is the most incompetent company I've ever deen in my whole life.
The release of the phone was a giant mess, and the accessories were worse. And then there is the support that smaller companies with hardly any reputation does better.
I tried contacting Costumer Service only for them to feed me nonsense of my accessory not from the region of support.

hendrayoseffa
Star II
Zexiar

Sad to say but Asus is the most incompetent company I've ever deen in my whole life.

The release of the phone was a giant mess, and the accessories were worse. And then there is the support that smaller companies with hardly any reputation does better.

I tried contacting Costumer Service only for them to feed me nonsense of my accessory not from the region of support.

View post
1607740613311631146199371342496.jpg
My kunai firmware is weird