This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we assume that asus stopped software Support for AZMPM1?

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
screenshot-20201207-155359-1.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

13 REPLIES 13

viktorsokolinsk
Star III
sujanjsr0

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

I wrote a long time ago that support for the device stops this year. Here's another proof of that. You can even watch updates on ZenFone Max Pro M2, the update came and we did not. So much for the hope that ASUS trampled on and wiped his feet on us.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
sujanjsr0

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:

I think still they r working on A10
screenshot-20201207-171730-1.png
yulfisarwahyu

I have asus Zenfone MPM2 X01BDA Firmware version .097 and facing battery drain issue.

First time im not sure thats its a battery drain because my old phone just have 2000mah battery, but i realise that the battery drain just only when phone in idle (not in use), so i tried some trick and the one work is when i turn off my fingerprint.

The result, When the fingerprint on i loss around 30-40% in 6-8 hours and data off but when in flight mode its will loss around 20-30%. When i tried to turn off the fingerprint its just take 2% in 8 hours with data off, and loss nothing in 3 hours with flight mode.

So i hope in next update the asus can fix it because sometimes i forgot that the fingerprint off and keep touching the sensor to unlock the phone.

Battery draining when idle with fingerprint on

viktorsokolinsk
Star III
abhaykrishnan02

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41379/can-we-assume-that-asus-stopped-software-support-for-az...

I think still they r working on A10

screenshot-20201207-171730-1.png

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41279/battery-draining-when-idle-with-fingerprint-on

View post
Only for a year of their work is not visible. And why should they start working this month? They gave up on us, and we need to accept this and avoid their devices.

AJ1
Rising Star II
sujanjsr0

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:

They already stopped service for Pro devices. Last hope of users is still A10 stable update if Asus rolls out will be the final update for pro users. As devices are older that 2yrs & still there's no official communication out probability is less for rolling out. Same case happened with flagship zenfone 5, someone had posted in that community that Z5 will not receive anymore update A10, so if that same happens with pro devices then take ur final call