screenshot-20201117-172949.png
But it should be like this
screenshot-20201117-172953.png

43 REPLIES 43

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi abhaykrishnan02

I just checked on Max Pro M1, Max Pro M2, ZenFone 5 in Android 9 and Android 10, none of the devices can zoom in while using "Depth effect" if that is what you are asking. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to let me know.

View post
But I'm able to zoom in front camera when portrait mode is enabled
But it was working on A9

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi abhaykrishnan02

I just checked on Max Pro M1, Max Pro M2, ZenFone 5 in Android 9 and Android 10, none of the devices can zoom in while using "Depth effect" if that is what you are asking. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to let me know.

View post
Please recheck on MPM2 ON A9
That r u able to zoom in rear camera when portrait mode is enabled

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi abhaykrishnan02
Thank you for your quick reply! Do you mean "Depth effect"? If so, please provide me a video of your usage steps to avoid any misunderstanding during the conversation.

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi abhaykrishnan02

Thank you for your quick reply! Do you mean "Depth effect"? If so, please provide me a video of your usage steps to avoid any misunderstanding during the conversation.

View post
Yes I'm talking about depth effect, I'm not able to zoom in rear camera when portrait mode is on ,but I'm able to zoom in front camera when portrait mode is on
If zooming is not available in portrait mode then asus should remove zooming option in portrait mode

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi abhaykrishnan02
The camera which you can enable "portrait mode" is not pre-installed app in Max Pro M2. Where do you get that camera app?