This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After launching X Mode, icons colour does not change.

sourabhsu30
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3
Firmware Version: .99
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): None
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Earlier after launching x mode, colour of icons used to turn a bit red. Lately that feature has stopped working, even after launching x mode, the colour of only few icons change. This is a bug, a big one for a gaming phone.
Please advise how to fix it.
3 REPLIES 3

sourabhsu30
Star II
Just an update on how the issue occured. So I download a new theme from theme store available under themes app in the phone. Post that whenever I launched X Mode, the red colour around icons stopped showing. Even after reverting back to the default system theme, the red colour around icons did not show up when X Mode was on.

However I have resolved the issue with a simple workaround. Besides Galactic theme there is also a Light Luminous Core theme, which is a system default provided theme. X Mode on this theme was working fine. Hence I set this theme first, and then launched X Mode. The red colour around icons started appearing, and then I changed theme back to Apex Galactic Armour, and there also red colour appeared around icons when X Mode was on.

There is many reports of this issue in many forums, hence would request you to document this, so that more users can fix this issue if they are facing it.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
I have tried on my phone it works perfectly.
Can you share a video?

sourabhsu30
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

I have tried on my phone it works perfectly.

Can you share a video?

View post
Now the issue is resolved, hence would not like to reciprocate the same issue again. But if it happens again on its again, il capture a video for sure.