g4m3raddict
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3 Strix Edition
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Used Accubattery for few days and got these results, my doubt is why is my battery capacity is not showing to full 6000mAh instead it's showing 5k something.
screenshot-20201108-084317826.jpg

26 REPLIES 26

xihe
Rising Star II
If you feel it is draining fast, you can try to troubleshoot the rogue app yourself or send to the service centre. 3rd party apps are not accurate.

g4m3raddict
Star III
xihe

If you feel it is draining fast, you can try to troubleshoot the rogue app yourself or send to the service centre. 3rd party apps are not accurate.

View post
Any guide to troubleshoot please share the link, will remove 3rd party app thanks for info

xihe
Rising Star II
g4m3raddict

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131336#Comment_131336

Any guide to troubleshoot please share the link, will remove 3rd party app thanks for info

View post
You can view which app are using battery percentage in battery under settings. To troubleshoot, you can factory reset and monitor, then adding one app, monitor, and another app and monitor. For all you know, a rogue game or app (with ads tracking) might be the problem.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, when you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

g4m3raddict
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi, when you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:

1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern

2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph

3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

View post
Will definitely try n update the screen