This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many think tht Rog 2 is waste of money??

asaniket03
Rising Star I
1 No proper update
2 No big change in of update push
3 heating issue
4 no proper response from service executive(service centre)
5 On this forum no takes any suggestions by customer
6 everytime excuses like its a gaming phone
7 if u not able to manage such devices than y u people launch ?? As we customer spending money on this device so we can expect some good things like regular software updates new improvements in UI.
Now every company started with Android 11 but asus still solving Android 10 bugs and no one knows when we are going to get Android 11 on this ROG 2
WHENEVER WE TRY TO SAY SOMETHING THESE GUYS ARE END(CLOSE) THE THREAD. THAN Y U PEOPLE CREATED THIS FORUM WE ARE NOT ABLE TO DISCUSS A PROBLEM. SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY THAN DEFINITELY IN END THREAD
I PERSONALLY NEVER RECOMMEND ASUS PRODUCT TO ANYONE 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
18 REPLIES 18

kchinnavigneshraja

Not always but, I regret buying it "whenever",

I watch a dark content video.

I have to press power button really hard without any feedback.

I get a phone call and I don't want to answer it but I have to wait until it ends.

I try to increase bass in Audio Wizard but all I get is weird sound.

I have to charge battery more often than my other 5000mAh phones.

I go to About section and see the level of security patch.

Finally the feel of having a device which has worst service centers incase anything goes wrong.

There are the moments I regret buying ROG 2.

Other than during these moments. I kind of like it. Especially while gaming. My device is performing exceptionally.

View post
Same. I'm also fed up with these issues.

Not applicable
kchinnavigneshraja

Not always but, I regret buying it "whenever",

I watch a dark content video.

I have to press power button really hard without any feedback.

I get a phone call and I don't want to answer it but I have to wait until it ends.

I try to increase bass in Audio Wizard but all I get is weird sound.

I have to charge battery more often than my other 5000mAh phones.

I go to About section and see the level of security patch.

Finally the feel of having a device which has worst service centers incase anything goes wrong.

There are the moments I regret buying ROG 2.

Other than during these moments. I kind of like it. Especially while gaming. My device is performing exceptionally.

View post
On A9 my 6000 mah battery is working like a beast. As said A10 is completely broken at this point. I suggest you try A10 and tell the battery performance. My phone can last upto 20 hours of screen off time and 17 hours of youtube with 15% of battery still left. That is 5x better than a10 current battery.

Not applicable
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/123271#Comment_123271

On A9 my 6000 mah battery is working like a beast. As said A10 is completely broken at this point. I suggest you try A10 and tell the battery performance. My phone can last upto 20 hours of screen off time and 17 hours of youtube with 15% of battery still left. That is 5x better than a10 current battery.

View post
I meant try A9 😛

KartikSaha
Rising Star I
No 90 fps support in pubg . Is this a gaming phone ?

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/123405#Comment_123405

I meant try A9 😛

View post
I just upgraded to A10 a week ago. I can say battery on A9 was better compared to A10. On average, I'm getting 1-2hrs less screen on time compared to A9.
I only upgraded to A10 just to see if my ROG has restarting issue. Thankfully it doesn't restart randomly even on A10.