cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 beta for Asus 6z

Sai_Hithesh
Rising Star II
Dear admin,
Please inform me when do we get android 11 beta for asus 6z.
277 REPLIES 277

_jis_
Zen Master III
sunnysonu711

Official Email Received from Asus Team Regarding Android 11 Beta Testing Program

image.png

View post
Official Email Received from Asus Team Regarding Android 11 Beta Testing Program mentioned new category on this forum for ZenFone 6 R beta program, but it seems to me that category doesn't exist, or is it only accessible and visible to beta testers?

yugandharraj03_
Star II
Can any 1 post a video of new things changed in android 11 that updated soo for. So that the non beta users can hav a glims of zenui 7 and android 11..
If any 1 have a youtube channel just send the link so that we can possibly c the changes after posting a video...
Thanks.

manojsingh2904
Star II
Sai Hithesh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122337#Comment_122337

Is it beta or stable version?

View post
One major bug is that of audio. It goes blank multiple times during calls. I tried Airtel and Jio both. It happens irrespective of tha fact that whether you have dialled or you have received.
Also battery discharge is , not much, but faster.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122548#Comment_122548

Official Email Received from Asus Team Regarding Android 11 Beta Testing Program mentioned new category on this forum for ZenFone 6 R beta program, but it seems to me that category doesn't exist, or is it only accessible and visible to beta testers?

View post
That beta exclusive category is only accessible by beta testers

sunnysonu711
Rising Star I
yugandharraj03.in

Can any 1 post a video of new things changed in android 11 that updated soo for. So that the non beta users can hav a glims of zenui 7 and android 11..

If any 1 have a youtube channel just send the link so that we can possibly c the changes after posting a video...

Thanks.

View post
Working on Same thing Brother, very soon will make video on that...