ROG BLACK CRUSH at 0.78 update Mobile Legends Bang Bang

raffy122890
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3 Classic 12/512
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ML/Youtube and others

Hey ASUS,

You should have solve this problem already. Now it is even worse with your latest 0.78 update even the Mobile Legends have black crush it is annoying. Care to try opening the ML app and notice the black crush at the opening even at 60 Hz.
Please immediately solve this problem. This is having a negative impact on you brand.
Hoping for your immediate response
regards
from a concerned ROG user

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

John_p
Rising Star I
@raffy122890
0.78 didn't do anything to the display. It's just an update for the android system . I guess the next update should solve the problem coz I see a big diff in the black crush issue from what it was when I got the phone

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@raffy122890 Can you provide any pictures showing how it looks on your display?

raffy122890
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@raffy122890 Can you provide any pictures showing how it looks on your display?

View post
@Gustav_ASUS
Please see attached picture. You might not notice it on the screenshot but in actual you can see gray pixels on the black background. You might want to test it on your ROG Phone 3.
Hopefully you can address this issue and hoping it is not a hardware defect.

Thank you
screenshot-20201005-002736454.jpg

screenshot-20201005-002701869.jpg

nishantmankar_n
Star III
I hope it's a software issue, but don't know strongly feeling that it's a hardware issue, black crush issue is not solved yet! Even sometime I feel the screen is stuttering/flickering problem if you observe closely!