This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will we ever get vowifi support in zenfone 5z

adityadas086
Star I
It is frustrating that a flagship phone doesn't have features that all the midrangers even cheap phones have today. Asus didn't even provide support for vodafone volte and vilte. Every midrange phone have these features i just want to ask asus will they ever considering giving these features? I can surely tell if they don't this will be my last asus phone ever.
68 REPLIES 68

Bhush
Star I
Best thing throw this garbage n get a value for money brand like realme, Xiaomi, etc

Bhush
Star I
Victor01_ASUS

Hi there, we understand the importance of the feature you have inquired about. It would be highly appreciated if you could cooperate with us until there is an announcement on our official channels for the same.

View post
You have been saying this since December 2019, you guys are useless

ammzul
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116703#Comment_116703

I've forwarded your messages to ASUS India and await their reply. Until then I need to ask for some patience. Thank you!

View post
Dear @Anders_ASUS ,
It's been 4 working days and almost 5 calendar days since you had sent email to ASUS India, asking for the status update on VoWIFI support with carrier Reliance Jio.
Any response, from them yet? To be Honest, does this response / update take 4 working days to respond?
@Blake_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @AnthonyLee_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Victor01_ASUS
@Abhinav @amitgarde3 @aamod.v8 @adityapruthi2001 @Sasank @JACKSPARROW @vitorgn @vkk178 @adityadas086 @Debasish Sahoo @robinjos @subhojit.dey @sidarya31 @elizednicolas0329 @CachexxCookies @apurbadas24a @maiya.raviraj @hkumar73 @defylimitations @Chintan Devganiya @annuraja01 @Averan @Abhishek9802576260@gmail.com @gtnvvsunil9999

k_devashish
Star I
screenshot-20200930-073948734.jpg
Another update and still no VoWifi.. seems like will have to switch brands.. shame, I really liked 5Z..

Aryan202
Community Legend I
k.devashish

screenshot-20200930-073948734.jpg

Another update and still no VoWifi.. seems like will have to switch brands.. shame, I really liked 5Z..

View post
This update was rolled out like 10-15 days ago