Did you mean: 

Desktop Mode

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone ZS600KL
Firmware Version: N/A
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have had the phone for a year and a half, and it's still an amazing phone in my opinion, even if we don't have Android 10. However, there is a single feature that I envy; desktop mode.
The other spec kings of Android have desktop mode. LG, Samsung, Huawei, and OnePlus, all have it, if I recall correctly. I would love to either have Android 10 functionality with that desktop mode, or a OEM specific version like DeX that doesn't require Android 10.
I doubt that will happen seeing how they pushed Android 9 a month after Android 10 came out, but I hope something like this happens.
7 REPLIES 7

gvpkumar27
Star I
Yes it would be good if asus enable it on rog 2 without going for developer options as soon as we plug in hdmi cable.
Anyways their desktop dock and professional dock accessories aren't available in market especially in India atleast they should provide an software update something like samsung rex, huawei emui desktop mode etc.

andretavera
Star II
Can you help us with this topics @Titan_ASUS , @Laura_ASUS or @Anders_ASUS ?

Thanks a lot !

andretavera
Star II
Can you help us with this topics Blake_ASUS , ServiceH_ASUS ,Admin or ServiceC_ASUS ?