This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad display

GameOjas
Rising Star I
First time buying a Asus phone with brand name ROG which screams power and quality. True to gamers
Had no high expectations from this device but I took it guaranteed that we will have a good display not amazing but usable. Even phone which cost 10k has better display. To top off all this with no proper response from the brand. It is unacceptable service.
If Asus Don't want to do something about this. Then we should. We should let other people know that they should save their money and buy something else.

Everyone who is facing black crush issue should post #rogphone3baddisplay on twitter.

28 REPLIES 28

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Remind me again which 10k phone has 144hz OLED with 270hz sampling rate and 1ms touch latency 👀

GameOjas
Rising Star I
Averan

Remind me again which 10k phone has 144hz OLED with 270hz sampling rate and 1ms touch latency 👀

View post
10k phone has a screen which works properly. Where you can watch, play content with decent color reproduction.
Where screen looks like a screen not blunder at low or high brightness
Has a screen which doesn't look like playing Minecraft while watching a video
Screen that doesn't have ghost touch issue.
Screen that has good multi touch support
I would like to know... How many popular games support 144hz refresh rate? I am all in for high refresh rate but you have to get the basics right first of all.. make screen a screen not red Sun at low brightness and grey moon with high brightness
The very main purpose of screen is to display colors so pictures and content looks as close to real or how it should have intended to be seem.
If you cannot get this right then everything else becomes a gimmick.

MV
Rising Star II
Averan

View post
Hmm, does that classify for a shitty display? No wonder you are happy with touch response and 144hz that 90% apps does not support. Good for you.

Sunaina
Rising Star I
I'd say all 2020 OLED panel has issues (high hz panels)
I was just seeing a guy rant about his display on OnePlus 8 pro telegram group yesterday lol
It's the same there as it's here
There people are quoting that Asus is trying to atleast calibrate but op did nothing 🙅
The grass always looks greener on the other side 😂
Btw 8pro doesn't have 90hz refresh rate mode (it's just 60 and 120) they're crying for a 90hz mode too now 😝