cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg mobile erangle 2.0 update 90 fps

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear team Asus,
Why is 90 fps not supported in my Asus Rog phone 2 when my screen display frame rate is at 120 fps.
Pubg has officially released 90fps for new update and I am still stuck in smooth and extreme setting.
Please update
109 REPLIES 109

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
ManuPonnuManuPonnu

Fortunately No 90fps. Just updated my phone and checked for any changes. But not fixed it...... Better move to other brands. Asus won't care about users........ Most smartphones already got 90fps. But on a gaming phone didn't........ Others asking that is it really a gaming phone or not.coz their mid range phones also got 90fps....... And they are making fun of me. Why spend this much penny for buy this one. They suggested me to go for OnePlus. But I decided to buy this Rog. It was a completely wrong decision I made.

View post
There is a doubt , do we really owe a gaming phone?

aljay
Star III
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116771#Comment_116771

There is a doubt , do we really owe a gaming phone?

View post
Yes "gaming phone for pokemon" 🤣

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Trust me, we're doing what we can to resolve this.
As I've said before though, we can't enable 90 FPS support - for any model - from our end. It has to be done by the game developers.

mahroof
Star II
Is there any updates.
Gustav_ASUS

Trust me, we're doing what we can to resolve this.

As I've said before though, we can't enable 90 FPS support - for any model - from our end. It has to be done by the game developers.

View post
Yeah, we understand that asus can't do it from their end. But what we are expecting is team asus getting in touch with pubg/Tencent or the concerned team about this issue as the hardware is more than capable of pulling 90fps gameplay. And we as the consumers were expecting that when we bought the device. If asus team is unable to get a resolution for it quickly which means the team is not efficient enough. If the team was efficient enough this would have a resolution by now. You people are losing customers as well as your reputation. If I'd knew if it is not one of the devices which is getting 90 fps on pubg, I wouldn't have even considered buying rog 2.

Osmak
Star III
mahroof

Is there any updates.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/117181#Comment_117181

Yeah, we understand that asus can't do it from their end. But what we are expecting is team asus getting in touch with pubg/Tencent or the concerned team about this issue as the hardware is more than capable of pulling 90fps gameplay. And we as the consumers were expecting that when we bought the device. If asus team is unable to get a resolution for it quickly which means the team is not efficient enough. If the team was efficient enough this would have a resolution by now. You people are losing customers as well as your reputation. If I'd knew if it is not one of the devices which is getting 90 fps on pubg, I wouldn't have even considered buying rog 2.

View post
Yes u bought the device we know.. doesn't mean asus will slave for you...as they said it's pubg Dev's fault who are too lazy to enable 90fps so why you blaming asus? LOL...
Play other games if pubg Dev's don't fullfill your demands...stop crying to asus..120 fps works in Rayman legends, shadowgun, grow up....pubg sucks