This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating issue after firmware update Version WW-16.2017.2009.087 on my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

WOR
Star I
After the update I'm experiencing heating issues and huge battery drain. My temp is around at 41 to 45 degrees and its really bad. And when my phone is at sleep after i wake up it drains like 30 - 40% and it is heating up, gps, wifi, data is off and its still heating up and draining up the battery any upcoming updates to fix this? i cant really use this phone properly right now because of the heating issue and battery drain
15 REPLIES 15

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you all for your reply. Because I have no clue which 3rd party apps your device has, please try the Factory Reset to avoid disturbance from 3rd party app. To avoid any compatibility between the firmware and the third party apps, please update the apps to the latest version. Kindly check your 3rd party apps first, and provide me the suspicious app name and version.

tenterojerry
Star I
If ur phone is about 2 yrs old, maybe u need to change ur battery, i haved this problem to but it fixed when i change my battery.

WOR
Star I
tenterojerry

If ur phone is about 2 yrs old, maybe u need to change ur battery, i haved this problem to but it fixed when i change my battery.

View post
yah i think the battery is bad now i factory reset my phone and it is still heating up and draining as usual. it's just suck to replace the original battery because in my country when you take your phone for battery replacement in the service center, the battery that they will give you is not the original one it's like a class A battery it will never be the same again

WOR
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Thank you all for your reply. Because I have no clue which 3rd party apps your device has, please try the Factory Reset to avoid disturbance from 3rd party app. To avoid any compatibility between the firmware and the third party apps, please update the apps to the latest version. Kindly check your 3rd party apps first, and provide me the suspicious app name and version.

View post
i just factory reset my phone i think the battery is at fault i may try replacing it thank you for helping me