This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When .432 android 10 version will be released for Asus Zenfone max pro M1 ??

rasikkul25
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

21 REPLIES 21

rajiv14sam
Star I
I Am On 429 Do I Have To Backup Before Updating 432? Any Password Error Exists In This Version When Updating?

The_Wardaddy
Star III
rajiv14sam

I Am On 429 Do I Have To Backup Before Updating 432? Any Password Error Exists In This Version When Updating?

View post
I had to factory reset my phone due to password error. And for sound bass is there in earphones but it is not good as pie, I mean sound is so sharp that it hurts in some songs.

rajiv14sam
Star I
abhishekkumar429

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116861#Comment_116861

I had to factory reset my phone due to password error. And for sound bass is there in earphones but it is not good as pie, I mean sound is so sharp that it hurts in some songs.

View post
From Which Version To Which Version You Updated It? Did You Updated It With SD Card Method Or With Update Launcher By Moving The File To Internal Root Directory? Please Mention.

Elzahra
Star I
Critics for MPM1 firmware 432, Sound qulity detail dissapear although the low frequency improve. Sound gain more weak than the previous version.
At all 432 sound is worse than 429 😕

rajiv14sam
Star I
Elzahra

Critics for MPM1 firmware 432, Sound qulity detail dissapear although the low frequency improve. Sound gain more weak than the previous version.

At all 432 sound is worse than 429 😕

View post
You Got Any Password Problem,Did Any Factory Reset? Updated Yours From 429 To 432?