This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBGM ADS Button malfunctions sometimes.

Craven
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3 Global 12/512 GB
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBGM Previous and Latest version
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While playing PUBGM and I try to scope in while shooting/spraying full auto, the scope will sometimes close then open again in a flickering manner, multiple times in a second. Sometimes it will just close altogether even when my right index finger is still resting on the scope button. I have my Scope option set to "Hold" and I don't know what causes the problem. It just happens randomly, mostly when I'm in the middle of a firefight. It should not do this. The scope should only close down if i let go of the scope button, not while I'm still holding it. My playstyle is 4-finger claw.
Left index = Tap to Shoot.
Right index = Hold to Scope
6 REPLIES 6

Craven
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Maybe your shooter button is slightly smaller? The ghost touch may only happen once and for a split-second. Hard to spot. You need to slow the video down to 25% speed

View post
Nope they're both the same size and everything else is arranged neatly and perfectly, as symmetrically as possible thanks to my OCD. Yes it happens for like a second or so, it's either gonna cancel my ADS entirely or flicker in and out. So far I've tried to troubleshoot it to know what's causing it but it just happens randomly. I can't force the bug to happen.

MV
Rising Star II
I have hardly faced any issues in my current settings. You can give a try. I use full gyro(very high sensi)
Here is my control layout.
screenshot-20200923-161143557.png
Also in game scenario keep sensi to low. ROG 3 has too good touch response. Keeping it low should help a little.
screenshot-20200923-161226565.png
Hope it helps.