Asus Forum Mods

I ask mods that reply to our forum that, is our requests of bug fixes and feature requests being delivered to the developers? Because all i see is mods replying to our threads and posts and that's all. Nothing happens after that, the issues are ignored and no new things are added in next update. So please answer me with a valid explaination why is this happening and where is the update? Been a while since you updated so i hope you are adding new features to this phone and if no then idk wth am i doing here. I feel like i am wasting time on this forum and this might be my final post here because none of my requests were fulfilled. I encountered multiple bugs but i will only mention 3 of them.

1. Touch issue while charing the device, few spots on my device starts to click very fast.

2. In recent application window, sometimes the window vanishes and is invisible.

3. Grayed out refresh rate bug, even if we dont have any app open in recent tabs the refresh rate is grayed out and needs a restart.

I will attach a video of issue 1 and 2. 3 is a well known bug and fixed in rog 3 while its still in rog 2 for almost 1 year.

I hope for a logical explaination of why the update is delayed and if my issues are gonna be fixed or not.

Comments