dolevnadav1992
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version:58
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrenc
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey guys My device is 10 days old
And I feel like my battery is running out very fast
I charge the device up to 80 percent I end the day with about 20 percent
But I'm not playing at all And I'm not too much in front of the screen either Maybe 4 5 hours on average
Please can someone tell me how long its battery lasts and how can I tell if it is a faulty battery?
Or did she fix and everything's fine?
25 REPLIES 25

dolevnadav1992
Star II
Droid

Post the battery usage screen shot. Then you will get to know which app is taking most of the battery. For me it's always Android system.

android-system.jpg

View post
For me it's a screen But I have never reached such an amount of screen hours 😔
It's for one charge From 0 to 100?

Droid
Star III
screenshot-20200910-215604183.jpg
Yes, From 0 to 100. Try not to use any battery saving settings. I know it sounds wierd but, trying not to save battery gives me more screen time.

dolevnadav1992
Star II
Droid

screenshot-20200910-215604183.jpg

Yes, From 0 to 100. Try not to use any battery saving settings. I know it sounds wierd but, trying not to save battery gives me more screen time.

View post
Is it really more than water I get maybe to send the phone for testing? What is the refresh rate? Open location? WiFi? Bluetooth?

Droid
Star III
dolevnadav1992

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111446#Comment_111446

Is it really more than water I get maybe to send the phone for testing? What is the refresh rate? Open location? WiFi? Bluetooth?

View post
Bluetooth,wifi, Location was on. Refresh rate at 144hz and brightness at 27% since last full charge. I would like to use even lower brightness but if I reduce brightness level below 27 refresh rate gets capped at 60Hz.

dolevnadav1992
Star II
Droid

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111453#Comment_111453

Bluetooth,wifi, Location was on. Refresh rate at 144hz and brightness at 27% since last full charge. I would like to use even lower brightness but if I reduce brightness level below 27 refresh rate gets capped at 60Hz.

View post
screenshot-20200910-210751887.jpg
crazy For me, it's really not like that I'll probably send him for a checkup I do not get the amount of screen hours like that