dolevnadav1992
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version:58
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrenc
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey guys My device is 10 days old
And I feel like my battery is running out very fast
I charge the device up to 80 percent I end the day with about 20 percent
But I'm not playing at all And I'm not too much in front of the screen either Maybe 4 5 hours on average
Please can someone tell me how long its battery lasts and how can I tell if it is a faulty battery?
Or did she fix and everything's fine?
25 REPLIES 25

Not applicable
dolevnadav1992

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:58
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrenc
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hey guys My device is 10 days old

And I feel like my battery is running out very fast

I charge the device up to 80 percent I end the day with about 20 percent

But I'm not playing at all And I'm not too much in front of the screen either Maybe 4 5 hours on average

Please can someone tell me how long its battery lasts and how can I tell if it is a faulty battery?

Or did she fix and everything's fine?

Battery life 😔
First of all because of massive battery, your main concentration is on how much battery is left. So for your satisfaction i suggest you download accubattery to keep track of how much battery has been drained overtime.

dolevnadav1992
Star II
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35164/battery-life

First of all because of massive battery, your main concentration is on how much battery is left. So for your satisfaction i suggest you download accubattery to keep track of how much battery has been drained overtime.

View post
Hi thanks for the reply
I downloaded the Ampere app I saw that I was dropping 500 600 mA And also in the other apps I tested The situation does not look good Is there any recommended app to check in?
For example, today after half an hour of disconnecting the charger, I lost 5 percent !!!! I only ran Spotify for a quarter of an hour

KungYii1994
Star II
Disable always on panel. Off x mode

dolevnadav1992
Star II
tiong326

Disable always on panel. Off x mode

View post
"Disable always on panel "
What does that mean?
And mode x is always off and I do not play at all Correspondence with you brings me down two percent