This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: forever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system
Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months
But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇
1.No vowifi
2.No prime hd
3.No ARCORE
4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6
5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app
6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )
even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen
If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok
But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing
*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself
OR
*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef
I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z
@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95
299 REPLIES 299

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110729#Comment_110729

Ah i see

That charging limit could be implemented then I think

But the question is "if we get Zen UI 7", there's no reply by a mod in this thread yet ☹️

View post
Btw as of now I'm using schedule charging as the solution to lock the charging to 80% max. I set the Start time to "3AM" and End time to "2:59AM". (Jugaad). 😁
It works up to an extent.
The time I set is weird because even if we set schedule charging end time to any our personal choice, our phone does charge let's us say 45min. - 2hrs before the scheduled end time.
Weird na? But I noticed that. 🙄

Abhinav
Zen Master I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111002#Comment_111002

Yes we will get update very soon

View post
So how many bugs we're going to get on upcoming bug fix? 🙄
😁🤣
Jokes apart now asus should be serious about bug fix and improvement of the software build. As I'm seeing very less chance of having a major update for 5z.
But still I hope some positive news for 5z. 🤞

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Abhinav

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/110747#Comment_110747

Btw as of now I'm using schedule charging as the solution to lock the charging to 80% max. I set the Start time to "3AM" and End time to "2:59AM". (Jugaad). 😁

It works up to an extent.

The time I set is weird because even if we set schedule charging end time to any our personal choice, our phone does charge let's us say 45min. - 2hrs before the scheduled end time.

Weird na? But I noticed that. 🙄

View post
This problem will be fixed only when you reset your device i had noticed that my scheduled charging started working flawlessly after reset watever time i set operates normally

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Abhinav

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111113#Comment_111113

So how many bugs we're going to get on upcoming bug fix? 🙄

😁🤣

Jokes apart now asus should be serious about bug fix and improvement of the software build. As I'm seeing very less chance of having a major update for 5z.

But still I hope some positive news for 5z. 🤞

View post
Bug fix is surely incoming dont worry!
But,
major update fingers crossed 🤞

Sufyan
Rising Star I
So many requests so many complains but still representatives from Asus are completely silent or maybe just literally just ignoring everything I guess 🤔@Titan_ASUS @kikoly @Mister @laura50123 @and06tw @CH_ASUS