Did you mean: 

My phone keeps restarting again and again

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus 6z (zenfone 6)
  2. Firmware Version: WW-16.1220.1906.167
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Continuously 
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): 
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I recently bought Asus 6z on 25th July. I installed the latest update and after usage of couple of days the phone kept rebooting again and again. Before rebooting started, the sim signals kept turning off and on again. I did a factory reset as well but the problem remained. 
Please provide a solution to this as many others here are also facing the problem. It cannot be a hard ware issue as the problem started AFTER the latest update (after reading all related threads here). 
41 REPLIES 41

sameer.sameer.syed

Well to add to this, I came through this forum after I started facing constant restarts issue, then got the phone serviced from Asus service center on 26-AUG-2019 and Holla! They replaced the mother board and do you know what I started facing that issue again and I have given the phone again on 26-SEP-2019. So, the bitter truth is, there is seriously no resolution for this problem. This time as soon the mechanic temporarily fixes the problem, I going to sell it in OLX India. If anybody interested, can buy for very cheap price. Because the phone worth only so much... And guys, hey don't get tempted to ROG phone 2. That may also have similar problem. RIP all ASUS buyers!!!!!!!!

View post
Right but with android one version there's no such thing

mi telefono solo se reinicia una y otra vez sin parar que puedo hacer???

frizzen
Star III
Some users update the firmware through FOTA, causing the update to be incorrect and cause frequent reboots. Try the following method to manually update the firmware to see if there is any improvement.

_jis_
Zen Master III
frizzen

Some users update the firmware through FOTA, causing the update to be incorrect and cause frequent reboots. Try the following method to manually update the firmware to see if there is any improvement.

View post
Mentioned problem is caused by HW motheboard failure, not by the update method, whether differential or full.
Of course, the fault may be triggered by the update because flash memory and mobo is stressed during the update like with heavy gaming or performance testing.

Pranit
Star II
I am facing the same issue from last couple of days. 14 Aug 2020 was last day of 1 year warranty and after that is started going haywire....quite smart ha..:(
Now if it's an hardware issue then I would say it's shame. Asus has lost my trust.
How much it cost to change the motherboard?